FORBIDDEN LOVE : The message

As soon as the clock strikes at 6, Chaeryeong's eyes opens automatically. She let out a yawn and sat up. She looks down on her waist and saw Yuna's hand still embracing her.

"Yuna". She called. It was monday morning today which means they have classes.

The younger groan in reply. "What time is it?". She asks, remembering that it was Monday today.

"It's Six. I'll just make you coffee downstairs. Just follow, okay?".

Yuna nodded and received a kiss from the older. She unknowingly smiled after that. Chaeryeong stood up off the bed and went directly to the kitchen. As soon as she arrived, another woman came and straightly behind Chaeryeong.

"Good morning". The woman greeted and wrapped her arms around Chaeryeong just like she usually do, on the past.

"Y-Yuri?". Chaeryeong muttered as she got startle by the woman's sudden action.

"You know I miss doing this". Yuri respond and tightened her hug while resting her head at the back of Chaeryeong's neck.

Chaeryeong gritted her teeth. "Um... Yuri... I'm making coffees, I'll just make you one too". She said but the woman didn't make any move.

Little did they know, someone is watching them from a far. Obviously not wanting what she's witnessing, Yuna went down and stops behind the chair before leaning on it.

"Isn't it too early for being a lovey-dovey?". Yuna spoke, getting the attention of the two. Yuri immediately unwrapped her arms from Chaeyoung and put her hands on her back.

"Y-Yuna". The only words escaped from Chaeryeong's mouth upon seeing Yuna on their backs.

"Good morning, Yuna". Yuri greeted while smiling.

"Good morning". Yuna smiled back but she didn't mean it. She then pulled the chair and sat down before turning her gaze at Chaeryeong. "Unnie, can I have my coffee now?".

"Uh... yeah... here". Chaeryeong took the two cups of coffee and walked towards the woman.

Yuna grabbed the cup at Chaeryeong's hand and put it on the table.

"Uh... Yuri, get your coffee there". Chaeryeong said before sitting beside Yuna. Yuri took a last glance at them before getting her coffee and went back in front of them. She took the seat across Chaeryeong and drinks her coffee.

The atmosphere became quiet and only the sound of spoon hitting the glass cup can be heard by them. It was awkward that Chaeryeong can't even looked at any of them.

Good thing there's already foods prepared in front of them so they just began eating.

While chewing her food, Yuri's gaze landed to Chaeryeong's neck and noticed the moon necklace. Her eyes went on the other side where Yuna is, and also noticed the star necklace. She was aware that the two were siblings but everytime she was watching the two, they always has that girlfriends-thingy just like holding hands and staring at each other. Those things she noticed were definitely rare for siblings. She ain't thinking something wrong because it was impossible for siblings to have a different relationship. Well, that's only what she thought.

After the silent eating session, the three of them went upstairs to prepare. Yuri went inside of her room and took a bath while Chaeryeong and Yuna remained silent as they reached Chaeryeong's room.

"Yuna, please, don't be mad at me". Chaeryeong finally spoke after gaining a confidence to speak.

Yuna felt Chaeryeong's hand on her wrist causing her to look behind. "I'm not mad. I just don't want the thing I saw earlier". She replied sincerely.