FORBIDDEN LOVE : The Night of Sadness

Weeks later and lots of things already happened. Chaeryeong and Yuri continued talking and hanging out together as well as Yuna and Hyunjin. After all, Chaeryeong don't still have any idea about Yuna and Hyunjin going out together without her consent. Of course, Chaeryeong shouldn't know that Yuna's hanging out with Hyunjin. It will just ruin Yuna's plan . On the other side, Yuna knew about what's happening between Chaeryeong and Yuri.

And she doesn't feel right about it.

Chaeryeong do became happier the moment Yuri and her started hanging out together. Lunch date, dinner date, and weekends date. Aside from Yuna and the three girls, no one knows about them hanging out. If ever there's someone find out about it, Chaeryeong would end up got beaten by her so-called Dad again.

Everything is fine but there was surely one thing changed about Chaeryeong and Yuna's relationship. There's one thing that Chaeryeong noticed about the younger's actions that isn't usual. After telling Yuna that she's already forgiven after lying at her, Yuna treated her the same way she did. Yuna acted mad, cold, and sometimes avoiding her for an unknown reason.

She tried asking the younger if there's something wrong but she will just receive a 'nothing' from her. One more thing, she noticed that Yuna's always going home late without telling her the reason why. Chaeryeong knew there's something going on with her. She knew that Yuna was hiding a secret that she shouldn't know.

Reason why, Yuna found out that she was hanging out with Yuri on the past few weeks. She's just feeling something strange on them and it was surely jealousy. She knew it isn't just a simple hang out. She knew that it was a date. And she hates it. She already knows what will happen after this. She knew Chaeryeong. She was the softest woman she knows. How come Chaeryeong won't fall in love again with that woman? Especially when they had a past relationship?

...

"You know you can trust me with that". Ryujin spoke as she walked towards the busy woman on the corner of the classroom.

"As if you can reach it". Lia respond, giving up and sat on her chair. She was one of the cleaners for today and good thing, Ryujin was there to help.

"Did you know that I can use a chair, Ms. Choi, hmm?". She said and pulled one chair before positioning it in front of the window. "Give me that curtain".

Lia gave it to her and secretly smiled. Ryujin put the curtain on the window and went down after that. "Done".

Lia looked at it. "Thanks". She muttered and turned her gaze back to the woman beside her.

"Anytime, Ms. Choi". Ryujin replied and playfully winked at the woman. Lia blushed in result. "Now can we go home? ".

Lia nodded in response, grabbing her bag on her seat before walking closer to Ryujin. "Are they still waiting for us?". She asks as they both exited their classroom.

"Only Yeji". Ryujin replied.

"Where's Chaeryeong?".

"Probably with Yuri again".

Lia nodded. "Then where's Yuna?".

"I don't know where she is. She suddenly went gone on her classroom. Yeah, like usual. I asked one of her classmates and she said, she saw Yuna talking to a guy. I tried to find her but saw nothing. She's not even with Yeji". Ryujin explained. Also confused about the younger's actions.

"Yah, what if Yuna's dating that guy she was talking to. Did Chaeryeong know about it?".

Ryujin frowned. "I know Yuna gained a bunch of suitors ever since the first day she went here, but we know she isn't that kind of person. I even thinks she's... she's gay". She replied and giggled at her statement.