FORBIDDEN LOVE : Realization

"She's my younger sister. She's my younger sister. She's my younger sister". Chaeryeong repeatedly muttered while hitting her head continuously. She washed her face immediately and found herself staring at the mirror.

It's now Monday morning, meaning, they have classes today. Chaeryeong was the first one who woke up and just like the past few days, she was waking up with the view of Yuna's face. They've been sleeping with each other for two nights straight and Chaeryeong don't feel right with it now.

The first morning she was with the younger, it was different. Usually, her eyes will see the sun on the window glass when she wake up, but in the past two mornings, her eyes landed to Yuna's soft and innocent face. She's not complaining though. Yuna's face is better than the sun and it shines more than it. But in that two days, Chaeryeong realized something. The feeling that she used to feel when it comes to Yuna, wasn't the same anymore.

She used to see Yuna as her Younger sister, sibling or step-sister, but it was suddenly gone. It vanished. She don't see Yuna as her younger sister now. She do likes her as her step-sister. But now, it changed.

This time, She likes her , but Romantically.

Because of the strange feelings growing on her and the butterflies partying on her stomach when Yuna's with her, she couldn't stops herself from falling.

She tried. For almost a week with Yuna, she definitely found out her characteristic. The only thing she was scared of, is the habits of Yuna. Yuna sometimes, appears in front of her and will give her a hug. The younger will sometimes walk towards her and cling, give her a peck on her cheeks, a soft smile, and giggles.

Who wouldn't fall for that? Yuna is a type of person who's soft for everyone. But was different when it comes to Chaeryeong. Because she was softer and clingier when Chaeryeong was with her. With that, Chaeryeong really don't know how to escape from her anymore.

Chaeryeong took a deep sigh for the last time and shook away her thoughts. She went out of the bathroom and noticed that Yuna was still in dreamland. She walks towards the younger and gently tapped the woman's shoulder. "Yuna". She called but the younger just groaned and yawned in response.

"Come on, we classes today, remember?". She said that makes Yuna opens her sleepy eyes widely. Yuna's gaze turned to her and gave her a morning smile.

'I freaking know u'r cute but you have to get up now'.

"Good morning, Unnie". The sleepy voice was there but it was soft enough for Chaeryeong's ears.

"Good morning. Get up, we just have 40 minutes left". Chaeryeong threw a small smile and pulled down the blanket over the younger.

Yuna sat up, rubbing her eyes and did some arm stretching. "Do we really have classes today?". She asks innocently.

"It's Monday, so yes".

"...Fine". Yuna stood up off her bed and walks towards the older girl. She spreads her arms and leaned closer to Chaeryeong, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist and rested her chin on the woman's shoulder, enjoying the moment.

Chaeryeong froze again. The feeling she felt the first time Yuna gave her a morning hug was still there. It was the third time, but nothing changed. It still feels good.

"Now now, prepare yourself. 40 minutes remember?". Chaeryeong stated.

Yuna pulled away, smiling widely. "I'll take a bath".

"Don't you want to drink a coffee first?". Chaeryeong said. "We should eat breakfast first, yea?".

Yuna smiled. "We should".