The Eldest Responsible Brother [Coffee And Liquor]

Fanfic: Coffee And Liquor Series [Caffeine Withdrawal, Sugar Rush, Sour Candy, Cookies And Cream plus the rest of the books in this series]

Portrayed by: Finn Wittrock

Background: Adopted by Bruce after his parents died and became the first Boy Wonder.

Alias: Nightwing

Age: 29 to 35

Current Status: Alive

Eye color: Azure Blue

Hair color and type: Dark brown, cut till the nape of the neck and wavy at the front.

Skin color: Fair

Height: 5'9"

Love Interest: Barbara Gordon

Hobbies: Cooking, dancing, acrobatics, swimming, can play the violin but does not play it often, somewhat of a fitness freak but can't say no to donuts.

Personality: Richard in this story is very understanding and tries his best to be there for the family at all times. This version closely resembles the Richard from Oculus so they share most traits.

The prominent personality facts about him are as follows:

• Has a great sense of humor and can crack even the dullest of scenarios into laughter with his jokes.

• Very understanding and caring. Tries to help out his family members and friends whenever needed.

• Excellent with kids. Knows how to get them to trust him instantly. He was the first person to get Mona comfortable around them all.

• The only person who can trick his observation skills is Tim or else Richard knows exactly what the other person is going through.

• Has adorable nicknames for everyone in the family, including Bruce.

• Great taste in fashion. The only person who can outclass him is Jason. Jason's guilty pleasure is fashion so...

• Loves to check out public places in the city and has a list of his favorite cafes and grills saved on his phone.

• The most enthusiastic out of them all at family dinners (those in which the entire Batfam and sometimes even the Superfam is present).

• His favorite drink is warm milk with honey. Offers it to anyone who's feeling sad at the moment because he calls it a happy drink.

• He's like the Wayne family's personal therapist. He listens to everyone, tries to help them overcome whatever problem they are stuck in and offers lots of love and comfort.

• Real life cuddly bear. Loves to give free hugs.

• Favorite adoptive brother is Damian and favorite adoptive sisters are Stephanie and Betty Kane, he can not pick one.

• Favorite sport is basketball.

• Great at giving advice. He's one of the very few people even Jason would trust to ask advice from.

• Is the one who keeps a clear head even in the most awful of scenarios. This trait has helped him a lot in his vigilante duties.

• While Tim is the genius of the family and finds a way out of the problem they are stuck in on his own, Richard is the teamworker. He thinks the matter through, gets everyone involved then deals with the situation. That's one distinct trait of his which made Bruce acknowledge that he could make a great leader and though the man never said it out loud, he knows his eldest son would make a much better Batman than he is already.

Theme Song: One More Light by Linkin Park

Who cares when someone's time runs out?

If a moment is all we are. We're quicker, quicker.

Who cares if one more light goes out?

Well I do.

Origin Story: (follows canon storyline)

***