The Daring Rebellious Streetboy [Talon And Bone]

Fanfic: Talon And Bone Series [Espera | R

Fanfic: Talon And Bone Series [Espera | R. Grayson + Lechuza | L. Vikander]

Portrayed by: Finn Wittrock

Background: Used to be part of The Flying Graysons act at Haley's Circus but after his parents' death, he disappeared. Resurfaced as Grayson, a nightclub stripper, but later took on the enigmatic identity of Batman to set Gotham's criminals in their place. This is an AU in which Bruce hadn't become Batman as his parents were never killed.

Alias: Grayson, Batman

Age: 25 to 30

Current Status: Alive

Eye color: Icy Blue

Hair color and type: Dark brown, somewhat messy with temporarily dyed deep red streaks.

Skin color: Fair

Height: 5'9"

Love Interest: Barbara Gordon (secretly dating)

Hobbies: Playing the guitar, singing, dancing, flirting his way out of the mess he gets into, being devilishly charming to get his way (as in his own words), beating the hell out of criminals or thugs who threaten the innocent citizens, looking after people like himself.

Personality: Richard Grayson in this story is very different from how you guys have seen him in canon because this is an alternate universe fanfic with major alterations. Since Bruce's parents hadn't died, he never became Batman and that twist has changed the entire storyline here as well as Richard's character.

The prominent personality facts about him are as follows:

• Ran away from the orphanage he was put into after his parents' death, lived on the streets, went to juvie for some time as well but broke out.

• Is not the sweet and kind Richard you guys know him as in canon. His personality shaped a lot differently.

• Is breathtakingly handsome and well aware of the fact. Uses it to his advantage whenever he can.

• Very outspoken and confident. Extremely sarcastic and has the wittiest comebacks.

• Faces his problems head on, not a big fan of strategizing but when he gets into major trouble, he manages to come up with proper plans to free himself.

• Rebellious and somewhat reckless. Can overreact and is very unstable when angered.

• His soft and caring side is visible to only very few special people.

• Took in a young Jason Todd after his mother died from a drug overdose and his father had already been in prison. Taught him how to fight and defend himself. Treats the boy as a younger brother and later on even as a son.

• The only person to draw the link between him and his alter ego is Barbara who later tracks him out and offers to help him. Reluctantly he lets her in on the team which Jay is already a part of.

• If it hadn't been for Babs, he would have gotten himself killed way early in his Batman years. His anger, according to Barbara, is his greatest weakness.

• Has an intense hatred towards the privileged citizens of the city. A fact that gives fuel to this fire is that he failed to stop a young boy from committing suicide by jumping off the tower of Drake Corporate. *You can guess who that boy was...*

• Despite everything, he is very determined and does not back off from his decisions, no matter how hard things become for him.

• Barbara saw him for what he was behind the facade he painted on himself and was probably the first person to whom he bared his broken self. The two are more than just lovers. They are friends, partners, confidantes and each other's support.

• Richard once told Barbara that in another life if he wasn't already in such a lot of mess, he would have married her and lived his entire life with her happily, they could also have officially adopted Jason, Tim and any other kid who needed a loving family. But in this life, they can not do so due to everything else that is on stake.

• He once told Jason never to trust anyone. As in his own words: "In these wretched times, there is no savior but your own self. Those who claim to be so are only con men trying to fool you. So don't wait for a savior, be one yourself."

• All he knows is what he taught himself from experience. Needless to say, this Richard Grayson is a real force to be reckoned with.

Theme Song: Gasoline by Halsey

I think there's a flaw in my code
These voices won't leave me alone
Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold

Origin story: (does not follow canon storyline).

As Thomas and Martha Wayne were never killed, Bruce never became Batman and did not adopt Richard Grayson after the tragic death of his parents during The Flying Graysons act at Haley's Circus.

Due to this major change, his whole personality developed differently. He lived a life of hardship and fought to survive in the deadly alleys of the city of crime. Later, spurred on by everything he had been through, he decided to become the city's protector, protecting all those people who faced a similar situation as his own but couldn't fight back.

He trained by himself, has an ally in Barbara Gordon who's the Commissioner's daughter as well as an expert hacker. Together the two are determined to take down the criminals who plague Gotham.

However, the way they have chosen to do it is dangerous and very risky. They know that without stronger allies and assistance, fulfilling their goal is way harder than expected. But still they are determined enough not to back off.

***