Hallucination [Random Idea]

So a long time ago, I had an idea for one such fanfic which I am definitely never gonna write out but I am going to include it here. It was some sort of a self insert fic with Richard Grayson and a character who closely resembled the author (aka me).

I am just not comfortable with this kind of stuff but I somehow wrote a little bit on it and here goes nothing...

It's basically about a girl who doesn't know whether she's hallucinating or not when an infamous vigilante from her favorite superhero comics suddenly appears out of nowhere in her kitchen and starts talking to her ,insisting that he is as real as she is.

~•~

"Well, excuse me, would you kindly tell me where am I?"

She spun around quite alarmed at hearing the voice behind her. She was certain that there had been no one in the house except her.

Yet right in front of her was a man in a black and blue superhero suit, complete with the gloves and mask. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, looking at her curiously.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" Soon as she recovered from the shock, she reprimanded him, "how did you even get in here?"

He spoke, "hey, easy there. You don't want to bother the neighbors with the noise, right?"

She narrowed her eyes at him, "that's not the answer to my question."

"I don't know how I got here myself," he shrugged, "all I remember is getting chased by some ninjas and a portal had opened up so to escape them I jumped into it. Next thing I know, I'm standing in an unknown garden. The door was open so I came in because if the ninjas have used that portal too then I don't want to be seen."

A confused expression took over her face, "ninjas? Portals? Slow down a minute please."

He smiled, holding his hands up as in an apology, "I'm sorry about intruding though."

"Who are you?"

"Nightwing. And judging that you don't know who I am, that probably means I'm not in Gotham, Jump City nor Bludhaven."

However she seemed quite taken aback at his statement, "Nightwing? As in Richard Grayson?"

His eyes widened, "so you do know about me. A little more than what I had expected but whatever."

She turned back to scrubbing the dishes, "God, not again."

"Uh, I beg your pardon..."

"I'm so sick of these hallucinations," she sighed wearily, "you're not real, nothing you say is going to change anything, I'm only hallucinating again. Or maybe I'm dreaming."

He was a little worried by her words but changed the topic. "What place is this?"

"Karachi," she replied.

"Karachi as in... Am I not in the United States?"

"You're in Pakistan, duh."

"Ah... Explains why everything is so different. Of course it's Pakistan."

"What do you know about Pakistan?" she retorted.

"That it's in Asia?"

"Well done, genius," even though the words would have been a compliment, her sarcastic tone indicated otherwise.

"So what makes you think I'm a hallucination?" He perched up on the counter after picking an apple from the fruit basket, sinking his teeth into it, "mmm tastes a little different but nice."