1

I am in shock.
Blue and red lights consume the environment that surrounds me. It was night and confusion fills the place along with the screams of pain, but it all stopped for a moment as time froze to let me absorb what was happening.
My tears are being held back by the pain and shock that invades my body.
In a distant view I see them, as I'm watching everything from behind.
Leeknow moved closer to him and held him in his arms. His cold and wet body.
After a moment of realization, Leeknow let out all the suffer his body had held back. Tears and a loud cry...Leeknow too couldn't believe it... Jisung was gone...

I slowly walked to them...an imbalanced and uneasy walk as I'm afraid of what I'm going to encounter.
I was by their side now...Jisung was pale and Leeknow cried on his chest...at that moment, my first tear fell too...The realization hit me coldly just like the body Leeknow was holding...

My knees fell on the ground and I placed a kiss on my friends forehead as a goodbye and good luck on finding peace...I turned to Leeknow and cried on his shoulder just like he also found consolation on my touch...

Our trio was broken and pain filled Jisungs place for a moment, but this moment was the hardest to bare...