20

Leeknow POV
Loud crying as I wanted to follow her but someone didn't let me... Screaming her name as if it would make her come back... Falling down from weakness from the pain my heart passed to my muscles... I lost her...

And so I wake up... Everyday I dream of her...the moments we had...the love we shared...but it always ends up the same...

Even though I love the memory of her... It makes me miss her more...

Today both Niki and Yuna are getting help...I too sometimes need it... Even though these dreams I have of her heal me, they also kill me at the same time.

They heal me because I  can remember her smile... Her way of being... Her eyes... Our beautiful days...

But they kill me because I don't have her here... The stain of that day is printed in my mind and even though I want her comfort after the nightmare... She is not here...

But I believe she is one of my angels...and even though I don't see her... I'm sure she is hugging me, holding my hand, maybe kissing my forehead or even making fun of my crying...

Missing you is not easy... But yesterday I got up from my bed for the first in months...today.. I may go for a walk... Tomorrow I'll do something else... It's hard but I'll find the strength to do one more little thing each day...
Can't let my angels be disappointed...

I still am scared of the water... I'll never forget what it took from me. It is not my friend nor it's refreshing...it holds blood from people it doesn't belong to it.

Even though the water is clear and blue, faiding it's crimes... I'll forever remember them... There's blood in the water...

 There's blood in the water

~THE END~

**********************************

Hello, this is the author...

This story is dedicated to the people who are suffering in silence. Remember that it's okay to seek professional help.

I want to remember you that even though things seems hard, it will be alright eventually. Our hearts need to keep beating so we can overcome difficulties.

Everything will be okay.

I hope you enjoyed the story and remember it is just a story. I hope that just like Leeknow, you'll find the strength to get up and do something each day, even if it's small.✨

Thank you to all of those who read. My sincere thank you to you. ♥️✨