17

"Niki?"- I frowned.

"Noona"- He was surprised.

He noticed I was looking at the hoodie and spoke.

"I was afraid to get cold"- he smiled.

"I didn't ask..."- I said and his smile faded - "why are you explaining to me?..."- I was  suspicious.

"You kept looking at it..."- he justified.

"Did I?..."

"Yes...Noona, I...I have to go...sorry, we'll talk later"- he smiled and left.

Oh...I'm getting suspicions...

***********
I walked inside the classroom and immediately sat down to tell Leeknow what I saw.

"Leeknow!"- I whispered-yelled.

"Y/N! Wanna share popcorn? I'll blow it into your mouth"- he told me and I was confused.

"What?... No!"

"What? You are my girlfriend now"- he answered.

"That doesn't mean it's not disgusting"- I pointed the obvious.

"I can imagine more disgusting yet good things we can do"- he smirked.

"I-...why?...why are you like that?..."- he smiled at my answer - "Anyways, I think Niki can be your imitator"

"Based on?"

"My intuition and a black hoodie on his bag"- I shrugged.

"Y/N, look at Jaesongs bag...there is also a black hoodie. That's not a good guess"

"I discovered you were the Exposer..."-I came back.

"One more of those answers and I'll kiss you in front of everyone, then leave you to explain to them why we kissed"- he threatened me...I guess.

"I'll just tell them I had to kiss a frog to get the prince...but the prince didn't show up"- I teased him.

"Oh really?!"

He said and I smiled that he was annoyed. Then he got up. He still looked annoyed and I was still smiling.

Then he suddenly came closer and kissed me just to run away, as promised.

"Oooohhhh!!"- some cheered. Others had their mouths wide open.

He really did it.... that son of a b****.  What the hell do I do now??

"hum...."- I didn't have an answer.

I then looked to my right and Changbin was there. That must have hurt his feelings. I felt like out of respect, he should be the first to know why Leeknow kissed me, since he was ready to confess to me at that party. I got up and went to him.

"Let's talk for a-"

"Leave it...I guess it was a good thing I didn't confess ...congratulations"- he told me and left.

I felt bad...

**************

Leeknow skipped classes to practice dance and I felt alone...so I decided to look for Yuna. I went to Jaesong and asked him since I don't have her number.

"Have you seen Yuna?"

"Why should I tell you, princess?"- He said in a bitter tone -"Guess I can't call you that now since you are dating-"

"I made a question to get an answer"- I interrupted him - "I'm asking as a classmate not a friend...and between you and me, we both know I'm the one who should talk bitterly to you. I didn't forgive you"- I recalled Jisung.

He bit his lip, clearly upset by my answer.

"I haven't seen Yuna all day. She skipped classes"- He said after a sigh.

"One more question. Why did you throw Leeknow in the pool?"- I remembered.

"You really trust Yuna?...She saw the messages Leeknow sent you  when you were angry at each other. We know he was the one that made all that show"- Jaesong said.

"So your best option was not to feel shame on what you did all these years, including causing someone to suicide, but throwing the guy who exposed you into the water, something he has an actual trauma with because he tried to save his best friend from drowning because of YOU!"- my told built up -"Yah...Jaesong...feel sorry for your mistakes... don't repeat them...People like will never win, you know why?...Because there will always be people like me and Leeknow to put you on the line...sleep with your eyes open...You may speak things in your sleep you don't want me to hear"

I was really close to him and spoke with a threatening tone. I felt his breathing getting nervous and I felt like I won, so I left. He is not worth my time.

"She dated Jisung..."-Jaesong said out of the sudden and I stopped.

"What?..."

"Yuna dated Jisung...They were dating when he killed himself...They were dating when we hurt him..."

"Why should I believe you?"- I asked the obvious.

"Because I don't want an enemy like you... Don't say I didn't warn you"

He was about to pass by me when I asked something and he stopped.

"You like her don't you?... You always have... You flirted with  girls but it was always her who occupied your heart...So if you say it's true and Yuna and Jisung actually dated...you took revenge on him...you know she wouldn't be capable to protect him because she is afraid to speak and you hurt him until his breaking point so he could be out of the way..."

I made the assumption as his back kept facing me...but I could see his breathing was itching...

"You don't know any-"-He voice shook.

"And now you are pretending to be the Exposer and attacking her because she still doesn't want you"- I interrupted him determinedly.

"I WOULD NEVER HURT HER!!!"

He yelled at me with red eyes and tears. I still didn't flinch at the sound of his voice that could be heard in every hallway.

He came to me and held me tight to threaten me.

"If you speak one more time like that... I'll kill you. Just like you say I did to your stupid friend. You can play me the villain...but you have no idea how bad I can be"- He told me with crazy eyes while still holding my arms.

Suddenly, someone punched him... It was Leeknow...

"You okay?"- he asked me. 

I didn't get the chance to answer him because Jaesong grabbed Leeknow to turn to him and punched him too. Jaesong was ready to beat him again but Changbin protected him and punched Jaesong...

Changbin and Jaesong ended up being the ones who got punished. Leeknow and I just watched them being taken away by two teachers.

Leeknows back was facing me since he was a little ahead of me. 

"Don't leave my side..."- He suddenly said and turned his face to me. - "We're in this together now"