7

Was it weird the other day? Yes, very, but I'm pretty sure it was the alcohol in us that gave us the tingling effect when we looked at each other like that.
I sat on my desk and took my notebooks out and Leeknow came in...

We looked at each other and then looked away right at that moment.

"We are practicing after school, right?"- Leeknow broke the silence.

"Practicing for what?..."

"Dance, you moron..."- He answered me.

"Ah...that...sure..."- I wasn't really excited.

"Great"- he clearly didn't care for my lack of enthusiasm.

*******
Classes eventually started and it is almost time for school to end. I looked at my side to complain about this non-stop class to Leeknow, but when I was about to speak, he wasn't there. When did he leave?...did I fall asleep for a moment?...

History finally ended and I was putting my things in my backpack because I'm not staying in this classroom a minute longer.
Some people are staying to study a little more...but obviously that's not going to be me.

I was already putting my backpack on, when the class president walked inside the room looking troubled.

"It was all your fault!"- she pushed Jungwoo from the elite. It looked like me just a few days ago to Jaesong and I wondered what happened. -"It was your fault Jessi transfered schools!"- she screamed at him.

Jessi was the class presidents best friend. They were like nail and finger, inseparable, but suddenly Jessi transfered schools not giving any explanation.

"The hell are you talking about?"- Jungwoo asked her.

"Guys...you should come see this..."- Haru, another elite member, walked inside of the room and spoke to his group.

Not only the elite went out of the classroom, but everyone else did out of curiosity. Including me.

I couldn't believe my eyes...there was a projector putting on a white wall a bunch of names. This list was entitled as People Who Jungwoo, Jaesong, Haru, Bora and Yuna have hurt, aka, the elite.
There was a big list. Jessis name was there and I guess that's why her friend was so mad. Jisungs name was there too...
Not only that, but glued to the lockers there were pictures, evidence is a better word, of what they had done. The victims were visible...but the bullies were too...
In a big wall was written I know what you did so big it could be seen a mile away.

The Exposer striked again and this time, gave us everything.
All of this scenario was dark and red, enough to make you shiver, if I were the bullies, I would be scared of this Exposer.

The principal finally arrived at the scene and he was mad.

"Who is doing this!?! Take this of right now!! Whoever is doing this will be expelled!!!"- He  screamed as he was attempting to take all of the pictures down. At least, as much as he could.

"What about them?"- It came out of my mouth as I pointed to the elite. It was clear that they have been doing wrong.

Silence fell upon the halls at my bravery and the principal came to me.

"This is not true. We don't know the facts.  Now take off this clownery from my walls"- he demanded me and I scoffed.

"Why me?"

"It was you, wasn't it?"- he said and I frowned. - "all because you lost your little friend and now you are blaming others for it!"- he screamed at me and I smirked.

"I don't think you are mad at me...I think you are mad about the fact that you will loose your refunds if you expell these kids...so what? They will continue hurting people until they die?? Just like my little friend?!? Jisung was a person with feelings-!!"

"Stop!!!!"- someone screamed, interrupting me. It was Yuna. An elite member.

She seemed like she was having a panic attack and just walked away in a fast imbalanced pace while trembling and looking down.
Guess she feels regret...

"You are grounded for not respecting me"- the principal said in a lower tone just for me to hear not to cause more of a scene.

"No, I'm not sir...if you ignore this, I'll take all these evidences to the police and these guys will be in for violence and there goes your refunds or I'll just contact all the media in this country and put this whole circus of a school in the news for ignoring violence..not to say again your refunds will be mad...so, no sir, I will not be going to detention. But I think a fast solution to these guys is needed... like a permanent record of violence and detention for the rest of the year..."

"I'm not scared of a mere student like you"- he told me desperately.

"If not me, look around, too many eyes and angry students...if I don't do anything...a simple tweet from one of them will..."-I said looking at him right in the eyes.

He looked at me for a second and finally turned his back on me to leave. He wondered his eyes around and knew it was too many against one broken system.

Everybody in that corridor, except for the elite, aplauded me and I felt a little overwhelmed... I honestly just spoke my mind, but as my eyes went around the place I noticed something...there was no Leeknow...then I looked up to the second floor and I saw a black hooded person... perhaps...the Exposer... Leeknow?...

I quickly made my way up to confirm my suspicions about Leeknow.