18

I was in my room and I was thinking about all that happened. 12th grade has been a mess.
Then I suddenly heard knocking, but not on my door...on my window??

"Leeknow??"

I went to it and opened so he could crawl inside.

"Are you crazy?...why didn't you get on from the front door?"- I asked the obvious question.

"What about your parents?!"- he seemed scared.

"Leeknow... They literally told you where the spare key was the last time you were here... Why are you acting like they don't know you?"- I was confused.

"Because things are different now"- he came to me and held my waist. -"you know...we kiss...we hold hands...we can do nasty things"- he smirked.

He was preparing his lips to kiss me but he kissed my hand instead.

"They don't know that. Why are you so stupid sometimes?..."- I freed myself from him to sit on my chair and he death glared me which made me chuckle.

"So, what next? We still need to find my imitator"- he changed subjects.

"I don't know...we have no clues"

"We can't do nothing"- he said.

"How about studying? You know, we are in school and everything..."- I just put the idea out.

"Pff, no"

"C'mon, we sho..."- I was going to finish but I looked at him -"...I mean... studying doesn't sound like us...and we don't want to be someone we are not, right?...let's go eat ramen!"- I changed my mind and got up.

I walked thinking he would follow me but he didn't. He grabbed my wrist and held me back.

"How about we try something new"- he was coming closer to me.

"Hum..."- I actually was feeling shy now...

"We can kiss"- he put his forehead on mine but his hand was wandering my arm which made me think he wanted something else.

He then kissed me. He was feeling every second of it and it seemed like he was hungry for more...to be honest...I didn't mind. I liked how he was kissing me, just now. It was like passion filled him to the point he just let his body do what he wanted.
But he suddenly stopped...

"What?"- I asked confused.

"I... don't want to rush things..."- he sweetly said.

"Me neither...but...if I am ever going to do this with anyone... I know the first will have to be with you... Even if it's not now... My body is only comfortable around you..."- I told him.

He looked at me with softness and then suddenly kissed me again. The passion grew once more...

It came to the point where we were sitting in bed. We looked at each other and he placed my hand on his shirt to take it off...and so I did... Nervousness filled the room along with sweetness...
He had even had a little scar on his side...

He then looked at me and I nodded to him as a sign of authorization...and so he took my shirt off too...he looked a lot...

For a second I felt self-conscious so I put my hands on my chest to cover it

He came closer to me and gently put my hands down. He placed his hand on my face and spoke softly...

"You are beautiful..."

Our lips locked and so things went on... carefully, gently and respectfully...but also intensely...

**************

I woke up and Leeknow was by my side. He was... sleeping with his mouth wide open...

I flicked his forehead and then he woke up scared, but I pretended to be asleep.

"What was-... What was I even dreaming about?.."- he said once we woke up.

I then felt him caressing my hair. I opened my eyes as if I was waking up for the first time.

"You're awake?..."- I pretended to be sleepy.

"Hm...Y/N?"

"Hm?"- I answered.

"I really do love you..."- he told me with seriousness.

"I love you too..."- I told him and he smiled, then pecked my lips.

"I should go before your parents see I'm in your bed at 6 a.m."- he said and was ready to get up.

He was dressing himself when both our phones beeped. It was a message to Yuna... Leeknows imitator sent photos of a supposed Jisung diary. It talked about Yuna, the things they did and even some photos...

"What is this?...you think this is real?...you think everyone received it?..."- I asked Leeknow as he looked at his phone.

"I'll sent a message to Changbin asking him if received it too...I knew Jisung had a diary... And it does look like his handwriting...oh... The person who wrote the diary refers to Yunas friends as 'elite'...Only us three knew about that nickname..."- Leeknow pointed out.

"You think Jisung really wrote this?..."

"There is a big chance"- he answered.

"So...they really were together...why did he not say anything to us about it?..."- I was confused.

"Maybe he was scared for her"- Leeknow justified.

"That doesn't make sense"

"Y/N, if I knew your friends could hurt you because of me, I would keep my mouth shut too..."

"So what now?... This imitator still is going after Yuna..."- I said.

"Changbin says he got the message too, which means the whole school got it... You think...this person wants revenge and wants Yuna to have the same destiny as Jisung?"- Leeknow came up with the theory.

"That's messed up...who would do it?"

"Jaesong?...he is crazy..."- Leeknow said.

"I don't think he wants to hurt her... I think he really likes her"

"It can be an obsession...it's different from love"- Leeknow told me.

"Wait...you are a computer genius and fyi know about technology things"- I pointed out.

"I would say genius...I would say the ultimate best"- he bragged.

"Yes...so... can't you see where this number is from?"- I asked.

"Oh yeah!"

He then jumped to the bed after grabbing my computer. He connected his phone to the computer and accessed a data base from somewhere. I don't know what exactly he was doing but his fingers moved a lot.

"What the-..."- Leeknow seemed confused.

"What?..."

"It says...the number who sent this belongs to..."

"Niki?!"- I was surprised too after reading the name Leeknow was pointing at in my computer screen.