14

I was at home...and grounded...Poopoo didn't die but did get hurt by my irresponsible driving...
I can't stop thinking about Leeknow either though...his words kept playing over and over and over in my head like a broken record that I also can't turn the volume down to.

Tomorrow school starts again and I was at home trying to enjoy the day, but then Leeknows mother called me.

"Hello?"- I answered the phone.

"Ah, Y/N! Leeknow is sick and not answering the phone. I'm worried he hasn't eaten anything or just passed out. Can you take care of him until I get home?"

I couldn't say no to his mother...if it was him calling me, i would be glad to, but it is his mother...is he okay, though?...

"Hum...sure...yeah"- I said hesitant.

"Thank you! You know where the code. Bye"- she told me and hung up. I just sighed at the awkwardness I'll be facing.

********

I arrived at his house and I didn't hear any moves. I went to his room and the moment I opened the door, I found a Leeknow pointing a gun at me...a tou gun...

"What are you doing?.."- I frowned.

"I thought it was a robber"- he answered me casually.

"And you were going to threaten him with a toy gun?..."

"He wouldn't know"- he said.

"He would Leeknow..."

"What are you even doing here?"- he seemed upset I was there.

"Your mother called me to check up on you-...can you please put that away?"- I said.

"I'm fine"- he answered me while putting the gun beneath his bed.

"Have you eaten?"- I asked him.

"Yes"- he said but at that moment his stomach growled.

"I'll see if your mom left food"

"I can do that myself."- he told me.

"Then why haven't you?"- I asked him and he stayed quiet.

I went to the kitchen and brought him some chicken broth his mother had made. I put it on top of his night table and I was heading to the kitchen again to tidy it up.

"Please leave..."- he said and I stopped to look at him -"it's weird... I kind of said my feelings to you and you rejected me...you act like nothing happened and at the same time you don't and it is awkward and embarrassing for me..."- he told me not looking at me once.

But I understood him...so I closed the door behind me and went to the entrance door to leave, but I stopped before putting one foot out...
I got worries about him...what if he doesn't eat?...what if his fever goes higher?...what if he need to go to the hospital?...

I stayed...I closed the door making it seem like I left and waited in the living room just in case he would need something...

It was almost night time and it seemed like Leeknow was in pain from where I was standing so I went inside his room.. slowly just in case.

He looked troubled in his sleep...he was drenching in sweat and I freaked out. I was scared. I quickly went to him and touched his forehead. He was burning like a summer day.

"Shit.."- I murmured

I got a clean cloth and placed it on his forehead after wetting it in cold water.
It took some time for the fever to low...in the meantime he said things in his sleep...he called for Jisung..."don't go" he said too...

I was worried, to say the least...

I needed to get new water but he held my hand...he opened his eyes weakly...

"Why are you always here?"

I didn't answer.

"I don't want to feel things for you...so why are you always in my dreams?..."- he said and then closed his eyes again to go to sleep.

He thinks he is dreaming... I visit him everyday in his dreams?...

"Don't leave"- he kept holding my hand...

I stayed...I looked at him and it amazed me how well I knew all of his traces...his eyes...his charming smile...his defined cheeks and even the bridge of his nose...I was stuck in my thoughts and drawn to his sudden beauty...have I always felt this way?...