12

I walked inside the classroom on the next Monday as if the weekend had done some healing... I went to the hospital and turns out my arm was okay, but very sore and bruised

I was walking to my classroom and Leeknow immediately got up.

"Y/N, let's ta-"

"Doha, will change seats with me?"- I interrupted him once I stepped inside the classroom.

"Hum...yeah, sure"- she answered me.

"Great"- I went to her seat which is in the third row so far away enough from Leeknow.

**********

Classes have ended and I was going home when I noticed there were pictures of Yuna getting hit buy her mother all over the hallways... Impressive... Leeknow didn't stop...the bullied girl started crying and left the scene...it's like he judged others for bullying and now he is doing the exact same...

Leeknow came to me trying to justify himself.

"Y/N, I didn't do this, I swear"-

I followed Yuna to the bathroom without hearing his justification because I know I won't believe it.

I stepped inside the bathroom but she had locked herself in a stool...

"Are you okay?.."-I hesitantly asked her..

"No..."- she answered the obvious and I'm thinking I'm stupid for asking.-"Thanks though...for everything...the other day and...the day before that...and being here now"- she finished.

"I know we are not the best of friends but... loosing a friend like I did, I know how you feel...the stares...the breathing getting shorter.... anxiety is shitty, I know..."- I told her.

She got out of the bathroom and looked at me...

"Thank you for understanding...most of my friends don't...my mother is harsh on me to the point I want to kill myself... I hate the attention people give me too...and I just mi-" she didn't finish her last sentence after looking at me. -"anyways, thank you for understanding me"

"It's okay... don't pressure yourself to much"

"It's easy to say when someone is not constantly watching you and you are not afraid of when they'll attack"- she said.

"You're talking about the Exposer?"- I asked.

"Is that what you nicknamed this person...sounds fitted..."

"Yeah, I hope this will stop too..."

"You don't like Jisungs image being dragged like that either?"- she asked.

"What you mean either?..."- I was confused because she seemed to be talking about herself.

"I meant Leeknow..."- she seemed nervous.

"I don't know.."- I answered not really wanting to talk about him.

"Are you guys fighting or something?...I noticed you changed seats"- she said

"Something like that"

"Aren't you guys practicing for a dance thing together though?.."- she asked.

"I guess he'll have to do the winter competition alone"

"Winter competition?...that was cancelled in the summer..."

"What?..."- I was confused.

"Wait..did he tell you to dance with him on the day you came back from suspension?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh wow.."- she smiled.

"What?..."

"That morning Leeknow and Jaesong had a fight while you weren't in the classroom. Leeknow overheard Jaesong talking about catching you and hurting you when you were alone. I guess Leeknow wanted to keep an eye on you all of the time to make sure you were safe..."- she said.

"That is why he kept taking me home everyday even though I'm just a few houses away from him"- I realized.

"I don't know...the last time I looked at someone the way you two look at each other...I fell in love...and I saw you two dancing to Twice...your chemistry is too much"- she chuckled.

"I see you are in a better mood...it's not like that..."

"I see"- she smiled.-"thank you again for caring"

"Yeah, no worries... I'll be going now"- I said like things were getting awkward.

***********

I got out of the bathroom and Leeknow was waiting outside.
He looked at me but didn't say anything so I kept walking but he stopped by blocking the passage.

"I didn't do this one, I swear! I was with you all the time in classes!"- he said.

"Yeah, right..."- I tried walking away again but he held me.

"I... didn't do this, Y/N...I know I broke your trust. I'm an idiot, I know"

"It's not just the fact that you lied to me, Leeknow."- I was angry -"You hurt people! Jisungs image, the elite by locking them in a classroom with gas and now putting up pictures of Yunas private life"

"I told you I didn't do those last two things...I fucked up, I know, I should have exposed the truth in silence, but I...I don't know... I'm really sorry, can you please believe me?"- he looked me in the eyes but I dodged my stare

"I need to go"- I freed myself and I tried leaving.

But he stopped me once again. He held my face and rested his forehead on mine. I noticed he also stoped breathing for a moment.

"I really didn't do it..."- Leeknow told me with his eyes closed. He seemed frustrated and sad at the same time.
What is happening?...

I freed myself, before I got stuck on him again. This kind of physical touch with him is something new to me. And so I left but, I stopped midway. I was curious about something else.

"Why did you lie about the winter competition?...if there was none to begin with?..."- I asked while my back was turned to him.

He sighed and after getting courage he spoke.

"I was scared for you...I wanted to protect you..."

"Why?"- I asked.

"What do you mean why? We are friends"- he justified.

I just walked away...I felt disappointed at his answer...