4

I was expelled for the rest of the week for violence on school ground
and of course nothing happened to Jaesong, because obviously money can save you from these things. I explained the situation to my parents but they told me I was precipitated...which is not wrong...but still, they were able to understand the roots of the accident and that my reaction was normal due to the fragile situation.

I was on my bed and my parents had already left for work. I just didn't want to get up but then I heard someone calling my name from the kitchen.

"Y/N!!"

I shot my head up from my pillow as I immediately recognized the voice. I got to the kitchen and I frowned.

"How did you get in?..."- I asked Leeknow.

"The window was open"

"No it wasn't"

"Yeah, it wasn't. I know how to open your kitchen window from the outside"- he told me.

"I sometimes seriously doubt your hobbies..."- I commented -"Why are you here? You should be at school"

"I thought you would feel lonely so I brought you some food and myself for company"- he answered but I was taken aback -"What? You don't want it?"

"No, it's just...I thought you were mad at me by the way you spoke to me the other day"- I said.

"I wasn't mad at you but at the situation. Let's forget about that. Let's watch IT. I heard a kid crying about it at the restaurant and I got curious"- he told me and sat on my sofa.

Even if I didn't want to, I smiled. He is always capable of bringing a little bit of happiness to my day by his weirdness.

*******

"Ahahah the kids are scared of the clown ahahah...Aaahhh!!!"- he suddenly got scared.

I frowned at his bipolarity just to think that he is crazy... but something else was bothering me in between all this... clownery.

"Leeknow?.."

"Hmm?"- he kept looking at the screen.

"Are you not mad at those pictures?...like... don't you think it's kind of sick putting those images out for everyone to see on the same day it turned one year from his death?"- I asked him

"Y/N, are you not more worried about who tied Jisung to that chair?..."- he answered me with a question.

"I.. didn't think about that..."- I thought for a moment.

"All those times Jisung cried and never told us why...it was probably because things like that happened to him...and probably the reason why he-..."- he stopped midway although I know what he meant- "I think it's more important to know who hurt him than who is trying to expose those people"- He finished.

"People?...How do you know if it's a group?"- I asked.

"C'mon, it has to be...and you know damn well who I am talking about"- Leeknow said.

"The elite?"

"Yes. Follow my thoughts: non of this bullying was happening in front of our eyes which means it didn't happen at school while we were there. They are the only rich kids that lived near Jisung, so that gave them a chance to hurt him without anyone seeing them. Including us, because we live in the opposite direction of that town"- Leeknow explained his theory.

"Do you really think that that happened a lot?... enough for him to-...you know?... I always thought he was in pain because of his family..."

"I don't know if it happened a lot...but those pictures proved it happened."

"You think the Exposer will get to reassure us that the elite did it?"- I asked.

"Maybe...Exposer?... that's catchy"- he commented on the nickname I gave this anonymous, maybe, hero.

We went back to the movie as I was catched upon my thoughts from this talk.

"Y/N?..."

"Hmm"- I turned my attention to him and he turned off the TV to look at me.

"If anyone tries to hurt you...promise me you'll tell me right away so I can protect you"- he told me seriously as the atmosphere got heavy.

"Oh c'mon, you know I don't need protection. I'm a bad girl... and I hide a baseball bat in my closet"- I told him.

"Y/N... I'm serious...I can't lose you..."- he told me but my mind went the other way so I choked on a popcorn I was eating for a moment. -"Stop being weird, I just don't want to go through what we went one more time"

Leeknow put me back to earth and I was relieved he said it in a friendly way even though I already knew it. Guess I was just caught by surprise.

"Relax. Nothing is going to happen to me but if it does, you'll be the first to know"- I reassured him casually.

"Great"

"But... I don't know about your safety, mate...I heard this IT story is based on real life events...you better make sure to close your window safely today"- I tried scaring him.

"Pff as if"- he was laughing but I kept a straight face.

Then, he just got up out of the sudden.

"Where are you going?"- I asked him.

"Home before it gets dark"- he answered in a rush to go to the door, clearly scared, and I was holding back my laugh.

He was about to open the door, but came back and entered my bedroom.

"What are you doing?"- I asked from the living room.

"I'm taking your baseball bat"- he told me and left my house with my belonging on his shoulder acting though.

I couldn't help it but to laugh. He is a weird guy. Scared but dangerous.