5

I was back to school again and I could just feel it in my bones people were gossiping about me. They gave me stares while whispering to each other's ears. It was like a domino of secret opinions that the main character couldn't know about.
I'm sure some of them pitted me for the background story and others just thought I was crazy for creating a fight with one of the kids with one of the most influential parents.

Either way, I tried carrying my path without taking to much notice into the whispered comments, but then someone came around to distract me.

"Hey, you are back"- it was Changbin.

"Yeah..."

"That's great. I was struggling to talk to people when you were gone"

"What about Leeknow?"

"He said he didn't like people but was able to buy me a yogurt in case I got thirsty...so nice, I guess"

"Ah, typical"

"How long have you two been friends? You seem really close. He didn't talk to anyone else the whole time you were gone, in fact."

"Well...were 18 so I would say 15 years maybe?...Our parents are good friends and we live close to each other so it was easy for us to become close... not to say he bitt a kid on a playground once because he stole my doll. I knew it was forever then"- I explained.

"Oh...wow...and nothing ever happened between you two?"- he asked me and I stopped walking right away to be stunned at his question.

I looked at him for a moment and he seemed confused on why I stopped so suddenly.

"AHAHAHHA! Me and him!! I- I -Ah... you're funny."

"I guess that's a no"- Changbin said.

"Exactly, my friend, a no"

"Ah.. that's goo-"

"Y/N!!!"- someone angrily called my name from the other end of the corridor, interrupting Changbin. It was Leeknow.

"What the-..."

"I haven't been able to sleep all weekend and it's your fault! You didn't even answer my texts!"

"Calm down..."

"Calm-...wait...why are you two together?"- Leeknow asked surprised to see me talking to the new guy.

"We were just walking to class"- I answered but Leeknow got closer to Changbin with suspicious eyes.

He took a moment to look at the new guy and then proceeded to slide his thumb over his own neck like he was slicing it...it was a clear threat. I just rolled my eyes because Leeknow always does this whenever a boy approaches me.

"See you in class"- Leeknow smiled and walked away. Psycho...

Changbin continued our way when a third voice was heard.

"Noona?..."- I looked behind and my eyes grew big at who was approaching me.

"Niki?..."

"Yeah"- he answered me with a big smile.

"Wow... you've grown so big... what are you doing here?.."- I was confused.

"I asked mom to transfer schools, you know...to make me feel a little closer to hyung."- Jisungs younger brother answered me.

"Oh, I see, but isn't your classroom on the other side of the school?"- I asked him

"Yeah, I was hoping to find you or Leeknow Hyung. I just wanted to know the places my brother used to hang out."