Her.

"Kagami..?" my eyes teared up as I stared at the man in disorder.

"(F/n).. I-" Kagami shakily stepped closer before a voice behind him called out loudly.

"Taiga!" 

His eyes shot wide and immediately dragged me into his arms, burying my head in his chest. 

"Taiga!" the voice screamed again, getting closer and closer. I wasn't able to see who it was, but it was a woman's voice. She panted, "What are you doing?"

Kagami held onto my body tightly as he shouted at the mysterious lady in a low, threatening growl. "Get the fuck away from me!"

I tried to move but Kagami held even tighter, he just wouldn't let go. It was like he was purposely trying to hide the girl from me.

..Or me, from the girl. 

The girl was now standing behind him, panting in a frantic voice. She sounded like she had been running after Kagami for awhile. "T-Taiga.. Who is that?"

"Fuck," Kagami gripped onto my arms as he grunted. "Off."

The girl ignored and stepped closer. Suddenly, I felt her gripped onto my hand that was resting behind Kagami's back. She shouted at me. "Just who are y-"

Kagami immediately swung backwards and whacked her arm away, causing the girl to let out a short groan. He hid me behind his back and growled at her through gritted teeth.

"Touch her again and I'll fucking break your bones."

Now that I'm behind him, I noticed his body was shaking and his breathing was heavy. His shirt was sweaty and his hair's messy. It's like he was running away from something.

"Who is she?" the girl replied in a stern voice, seemingly angered by my presence. "Why are you hiding her?"

What's happening? Who is that? I thought to myself. 

Kagami's huge body was literally blocking my entire view, I tried to take a peek but he was grabbing onto my wrist from his back. Like he was trying to tell me not to look.

Just then, the door next to us opened. 

It was Aomine.

He stepped out with a glass of coffee, a smug look on his face as he glanced at us. "Well, isn't this nice?"

He took a look at the flowers I left on his doorstep and smirked. "You don't like my flowers, (f/n)?" He let out a long, insulting sigh before continuing. "Then I guess you like my surprise."

"You!" A sharp cry spread out through the night. 

Kagami growled as soon as he realised it was Aomine, staying right opposite of our house. "You son of a bitch!"

He snapped, raising his fist and screamed at the top of his lungs in complete anger. "You fucking planned all this shit!" Immediately, he sprinted at Aomine like he lost his mind.

It was then. The moment his back left my eyesight. 

Everything else just became silent. The screams, the punches, the sounds of the outside world - just turned quiet. 

So, so.. quiet.

A pair of bright blue eyes peered right at me. 

The blue eyes that brought back so much painful memories.

It was my ex-best friend.

"Naomi.."

The girl who ruined me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back!

OMG it's been so so so many years and I'm finally back. I lost my account a while back and couldn't get ahold of it for so long. Once I got it back, I have been thinking whether I should continue this story or just move on to a next one. I've also read all of your comments and I really really appreciate you guys. I'm just so happy and so grateful to see u all loving my story. 

It gives me such incredible motivation. Its been years.. I hope you guys are still here. 

I will be continuing this story and I hope all of you will still support me and love it as much as the younger me -- and the present me does :)