|03| Нιѕ past.

I wrapped a scarf around my neck as I stood in front of the extravagant paneled door.

Amazed by how much the house changed in just one year and a half.

I took a few deep breaths before knocking on it.

I wonder if the GOM (Generation of Miracles) are here too?

Suddenly, the event that happened this morning flashed through my mind.

"I don't want to lose you," Kagami said that but later, he pat my head and told me to forget it.

Still, he stopped me when I was about to leave.

"Don't let them touch you got it?" he grabbed my shoulders. "Especially Aomine!"

"No drinking, no smoking, no doing drugs you got me?!" he shook me vigorously, very vigorously.

It really warmed the heart seeing how worried he was but I was on the verge of puking.

"You know I don't do those things silly," I chuckled.

Cupping his face in my palms, I tiptoed with a wobble.

"Don't worry," I gave his forehead a kiss.

"Just.." he stammered, looking like he still had a lot to say but it's past his practice time and Riko was blasting his phone.

Kagami cursed under his breath and jammed on the hang-up button harshly.

"Hey y-" but before I could tell him to call her back, he tugged at my shoulders and forced me against his chest.

"...Kagami?" I mumbled, when suddenly, something slid off my shoulder.

I flinched at the warm sensation hitting on my bare skin next and instantly knew it was his lips.

"W-What are you doing in public?!" I pushed his chest, trying to get away from him.

But he pulled me closer instead.

He parted his lips, his sharp canine teeth shone brightly under the sun. 

"Marking my territory," he whispered.

And sank his tiger teeth into my exposed neck.

My eyes flew wide and I pushed his chest, "K-Kaga..mi! Stop!"

But he cared none as he filled his mouth with my flesh and sucked on my skin viciously.

"Uhn!! Kaga..mi..!"

Gripping onto his hair, I bit my lips, desperately trying to hold back my moans. "Let..go!"

Just when I thought I could no longer keep my voice down, he pulled away with a deep sigh.

I immediately crumbled onto his chest, panting and whimpering, "Y..You're awful..."

"Yeah," he let his breath out hard.