|09| His lust.

"W-Wait," I stammered as Kagami lifted my shirt up and started pulling it over my head. "Kagami!"

"It's fine," he said, throwing the fabric across the room as he leaned closer and kissed my neck. "Didn't you said you wanted to try this?"

"Yeah but-" I gasped at the wet sensation at the base of my neck. Kagami gave another lick before sinking his teeth in, sending a wave of shivering through me. "-This is so sudden.."

"Trust me," he assured, looking at the bruise mark he just left on me with a smile. "You'll like it."

I pressed my lips, a little worried but I know he wouldn't hurt me, I gave him a tiny nod and he beamed.

He lowered his head and kissed my throat, then my collarbone and slowly all the way down my chest. His soft lips moved to the tender, plump flesh at the top of my breasts and I shivered in anticipation. He parted his lips, sucking at the skin, one arm unhooking my bra while the other skimmed up my body sensually.

As soon as the garment fell off, he grabbed my breasts and squeezed them together, closing his lips over my nipples, he sucked. I arched my back, giving in, sighing at the sensation.

"Kagami.." I called, wrapping my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer. I ran my fingers into his hair and whispered. "Do you feel better?"

Kagami glanced up at me and glanced back down at my breasts, blushing. "Y-Yeah? I mean I'm aroused, if you can't tell.."

I felt his bulge grew bigger between my asscheeks as he said so and I gulped, struggling to not give in; just yet.

"That's not what I meant," I tried to stay calm but Kagami was starting to slide his hands into my underwear and spread my ass so I could only gasp once he began to grind his rock-hard member on me. "A-Are you not.. mad anymore?"

His grip tightened and he pushed my ass down on him and ground even harder. I moaned and he groaned. "I really don't want to talk about that now."

"Sorry.." I mumbled into his hair, started to move my hips on my own too.

Kagami let out a low grunt, his boner was getting bigger and bigger under those jeans and I guessed he just couldn't bear it anymore.

He grabbed my waist and pushed me onto the cushion next to him. He stood, walked to my face, loosened his belt and unzipped, and pulled his pants down around his knees, revealing his leaking eight-inch dick.

Without any instructions, I wrapped my fingers around his length and brought my face closer, licking the precum off his tip. He shuddered. I opened my mouth and closed it down on him, my tongue licking every inch of his head.

Kagami groaned. He reached his hand out and touched my face, I gazed up at him and he smiled a little painfully. I knew he wanted more.

"Can I push your head?"