|10| My old self.

"Can I push your head?" he asked, soft and careful.

This. This is what I love most about him. If anything, I love how he's so gentle with me, how he's always thinking about my feelings despite anything.

I nodded at him and put the hand he was cupping my face with behind my head, hinting him to just go ahead.

Kagami's eyes squinted at me lovingly before he held my head and pushed me deeper to his length. I started to tear up because it was just so big.

It got deeper and deeper until I could feel the thick head hitting the back of my throat and Kagami moaned in pleasure.

I pushed my hands on his inner thighs and eased back upward, then swallowing his length back into my mouth again. I swirled my tongue all around his slick shaft and I heard him grunted "Fuck" just above of my head.

I continued to engulfe him until I felt his dick throbbed and with a loud groan, he pressed my head and shot his hot load into my mouth.

I swallowed the thick, salty fluid-- but not all, leaving some remnants in my mouth. I showed it to Kagami and his dick grew bigger again.

"(F-F/n)..!" he stammered, blushing so hard his face was glowing as red as his ruby eyes. "T-That's not necessary."

"But you like it," I teased, smiling, after I'd gulped down every last drop of his semen. "I made you hard again."

"It was already hard before you did that," he flushed, embarrassed from my reply. He sat down next to me and patted his leg. "Come."

I swallowed, did what I was told and sat on his lap, his thick member resting behind my ass.

We're doing it. We're really going to do anal.

My heart started to pound, I bit my lower lip nervously as Kagami took my underwear off me. He probably was as excited as I was too because I could feel him growing bigger and bigger by the second.

He grabbed the lube from the coffee table nearby and started to dump it onto his fingers and my butthole.

I lied on his chest as he slid his middle finger over the entrance and pushed it in, sending me moaning. His wet finger went in and out repeatedly. Soon, it was loose enough to fit two fingers in.

Then three. Then more pressure. More speed. Deeper and deeper. I gripped onto Kagami's shirt, panting heavily - I wanted more.

"That's enough.." I told him, struggling to catch my breath. "Put it in."

"It's still too tight."

"It's fine," I argued. "Just put it in."

"I can't! I'll hurt you if I'm not careful."

"Just do it!" I yelled, frustrated. I want it now. Kagami stared at me, startled and surprised.

"What..?"

"Hurt me," I said; begged. "Harm me," I leaned in, kissed his half-parted lips and whispered right into his mouth. "Please violate me.."