|12| Whose call?

"Kagami, please."
"Where are you?"
"Please answer your phone.."

The single tick turned into two but never blue, I sighed at the lonely green texts and shut my phone.

It's been two days since Kagami left the house and never came back. Calling and spamming didn't help like usually would either.

And calling up his friends wasn't a good idea too, considering how embarrassing this whole thing started.

Dejected, I decided to take a bath in hopes of clearing my mind but just as I was walking to the bathroom, my phone rang.

I quickly looked down to it to find an unknown number calling.

Frowning, I picked up the call. "Hello?"

"That's surprising," a deep voice passed through the speakers. "I thought you wouldn't answer."

"Who is this?" I chided.

"Why, don't you recognize my voice? You used to say you love it all the time."

The man spoke in a lot more huskier voice on purpose and I immediately tensed up. "Who are you and how the hell did you get my number?"

"Connections. Nothing much actually. More importantly.." he dragged out the word slowly. "Why don't you tell me why you're alone?"

My heart made a loud thump.

"What are you talking about?" I raised my voice. "I'm not alone."

"Drop the act, babe. I'm watching you right now."

"What-"

"Look out your window."

Anxious, I quickly turned my face towards the huge glass beside me and as soon as I did, my phone slipped right out of my grip.

Standing at the opposing building, leaning against the gray fluttering curtains with the smuggest smirk was the last person I wanted to see.

Aomine.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
(A/n) :

I'm so sorry for the constant late updates, I know I've disappointed you guys and yes, I'm aware and I'm very sorry about that. 🙇🏻‍♀️

I'm trying my very best to balance my studies and writing. College life is so hard and busy, there's assignments and tests like almost every week, it was really hard for me to focus on writing when all I could think of was the pile of work I haven't finish. This might sound like an excuse but I hope you guys can understand.

My final exam is coming next month and I'm really stressed out. I've decided that I won't be writing or updating until my finals are over, which is the middle of September because I want to focus on my studies. I know this will make a lot of you to be even more disappointed but I really hope you'll continue to support me.

I'll be having my semester break after my finals. SO PLEASE STAY TUNE FOR MORE ❤️✨