Chapter 1

DREAMS POV
It was November 1st George's birthday. I wanted to see him but it was a 9 hour flight. It was currently 2 am. I logged onto my computer and booked plane tickets to see George. I couldn't help but smile. My flight was in 2 hours.

I packed all my bags to last for about 2 months not knowing how long I was going to stay. I didn't know how long I was going to stay if I'm honest. I went outside with all of my stuff and called an Uber.

I arrived at the airport and boarded the plane. I didn't know what to do for 9 hours so I just decided to sleep. Soon after the hours went by. 1 hour turned into 2 and 2 hours soon turned into 8.

I woke up with 30 minutes left of the flight and decided to post on Twitter that I wouldn't be active for a few days maybe weeks.

My phone kept buzzing after that. Comment after comment. I got a hate comment here and there but it was fine I just brushed it off.

The plane landed causing me to come back to my senses. I got off the plane and got my luggage. I saw George and someone go up to him and hug him. I dropped my luggage, my heart dropped.

I gulped and picked up my stuff and went behind him.

"Hey George..." I said.

He looked behind him clearly confused with who I was.

"Sorry do I know you? Or are you a fan?" He asked awkwardly.

I looked at him sort of hurt by the fact that he didn't recognise me but then again I've never showed my face to him.

"Y..ye I'm a fan..." I said on the edge of tears.

"Well nice to meet you- uhhh"

"Clay... my names Clay..."

"Just like dream" he said smiling.

"I am dream..." I muttered looking down.

He looked me up and down, "your dream? Pfft- Such a dream wanna be" he laughed.

(Ik George isnt mean and I promise he'll be nice soon)

I gulped back tears, "fine I'll just go back to Florida... back to Patches and Sapnap... I don't need you... Georgie..." I turned around and started walking away smiling knowing that he would instantly regret saying what he said.

Me and George had our nickname 'Georgie' and 'Dweamie' it was stupid but we promised if we ever wanted to surprise each other we would use them.

Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a head gently resting on my back, "you dummy Dweamie! I knew it was you! I wanted to see your reaction!" He said giggling.

I turned around to face the brown eyed boy who was adorably cute and amazing. He smiled innocently at me.

"Anyways what are you doing here?"

"Oh right ye..! Uhm- Happy birthday!" I said, "I had a present but you're girlfriend wouldn't be happy if I gave it to you.." I awkwardly smiled as I saw George's smile fade.

"Dream... that's my sister!!" He said, now laughing as hard as ever.

I felt my face go red in embarrassment.

"Shit- uhm- ok sorry-" I said wheezing and blushing of embarressmant. I took out George's present and gave it to him, he opened up the box and saw a homemade braclete with green and blue beads even though I knew he probably didn't understand what it meant, he put on the braclete and saw a note on the inside of the lid.

George's POV

I read the the note that was on the inside of the box lid of my birthday present my best friend gave me, it read: "To Georegie... I want you to know that you are my best friend and always will be... but recently I have been feeling different around you even though it's only calling but I can't ignore how I feel... I'm sorry I feel this way towards you but I really really like you and I was wondering if you would like to be mine aslo PS can I stay with you please all the hotels are fully booked and I can't be bothered to talk since I will be embarressed and nervouse..."

(sorry about the terrible spellings)

I looked up at Dream shocked and surprised.

"First of all of course you can stay with me and secondly you're answer you will recieve but not anytime soon" I teased him being serious with what I had just told him.