Chapter 31

Dream's POV

I woke up the next day to Tommy biting my ear, I tried to push him away but failed to do so. I placed my hand on his chest and pinned him on the floor, I rolled over on my side to see that George had gone, "Where's your papa Tommy..?" I asked nervously in case some one had taken him.

"Oh he's with Jasper.., he was throwing up" Tommy said with his ears going down out of worry.

I turned to look at him again and hugged him, "He'll be ok kiddo"

Tommy just nodded his head and dragged me down the hall into Jasper's room, George was changing Jasper's cot sheets, "Baby go get some rest I'll look after him" I said as I went to George and placed my hands on his waist.

George looked at me and I could tell he was tired, "No no it's ok babe" he told me.

My ears flopped down, "Baby, you're pale and tired so after you sleep I'll get you some blood ok?" George had recently told Dream that he was a vampire.

George went to say no so I cut him off with a kiss, "Fine"

With that I let go of George and finished changing Jasper's cot, George left the room alongside Tommy. A weak smile spread across my face, I gently picked up Jasper in my arms and sat on the floor holding him.

The door opened and I saw my dad's tall figure enter the room, "Hey son"

"Hi dad, what are you doing up shouldn't you be asleep?" I asked.

"Well yes but I want to help you" He passed me some milk for Jasper, "It's got some medicine in it, I've checked if he can have it and he can as long as it's mixed in his milk"

I smiled a lot, "Thanks dad" I gave Jasper his bottle and held it in his mouth since he still couldn't hold on to his bottles, I looked back up at my dad and he started walking towards me.

"You're a great dad Clay" I smiled at his words and he wrapped his arms around me.

Jasper had finally fell asleep and didn't throw up at all, I smiled and went to George.

I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist burying my head in his neck gently kissing his sweet spot.

"D-dream there are kids here" He said, I pulled away from his neck and kissed his cheek which caused him to smile.

"Ew" Tommy and Tubbo said.

"Tubboooo!" I said with my tail waggling, "I haven't seen you in a while"

"I know, I've just been busy lately with my new song coming out" he explained.

"Tubbo, stop talking to my dad and lets play some Minecraft"

Obviously Tubbo agreed with Tommy and so they both sat down in the corner of the room where the PC's were. It didn't take long for Tommy's swearing issues to kick in.

"For fuck sake! Stop killing me!" He yelled and screamed like a girl.

As the boys where playing Minecraft my mother had walked in randomly, I let out a growl, "Get. Out. This. House. This. Instant!" George turned to see who I was talking too.

"Awe honey, That's no way to treat your mother is it?" I was holding back tears, tears of fright.

I growled a harsh, loud growl causing Tommy and Tubbo to turn their heads and look at me, my dad came down the stairs holding Jasper.

Tommy had ran to my side and started growling too, this caused Drista to teleport to us, she noticed our mom and pinned her by the throat with her arm against the wall, "Leave or I will cut your throat" She threatened, I knew she would do it, I've seen Drista hunt and she's pretty good at it.

After a while, our mom had left, I was holding in my growls and tears that much I had caused my mouth to bleed, this wasn't the first time. I wiped my mouth and went to the sink spitting out all the blood from my mouth, George came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso and lay his head on my back.

I smiled at him and turned around wrapping my arms around his waist, his eyes had turned red. I smirked knowing that I still had the tasted of blood in my mouth. I kissed him softly a he noticed what I was doing but didn't pull away, "D-dream" I heard him whisper.

I teleported us to the room and gave him my neck, "Clay no.." He told me clearly scared.

I held his hand to comfort him, "Please baby, you need food you've gone really pale and it worries me..." I heard George sigh and eventually he gave in.

He began by kissing my neck then slowly sunk his fangs into my neck and started to gently suck out the blood from my neck, I smiled as I could see his colour coming back.

After a while he pulled away and licked the blood away from my neck, I kissed him on the head, "Thank you Georgie.." I whispered, he just nodded his head and looked down guiltily.

I once again placed my hands on his waist as I sat down on the gaming chair in my room, I gently pulled him onto my lap and held him closely to my chest where I was letting out my campfire smell.

"Baby, don't feel guilty ok?" Dream told George. George nodded his head and Dream kissed his cheek holding him close.

"I love you"

"I love you too puppy" George smiled at Dream once the words left his mouth.

Dream still wasn't used to the nickname 'puppy' and always blushed, George thought it was cute when Dream was embarrassed.

A few months had past, Jasper had learnt how to walk and dance and talk and sing, Tommy taught him how to growl even though it didn't sound like a growl and just like a little 'grrr' instead.

Dream and George were cuddled up on the couch watching a film, the kids had gone to bed and fell asleep in Tommy's room.

"This reminds me of the good old times" George murmured.

"I agree" Dream said gently pulling George into a love filled passionate kiss.