Chapter 6

George's POV
It had been a few weeks sice I found out about Dream and Drista. Dream hasn't been in his complete human form for a while and I think he's hiding something from me. I started looking around the house to try and find him; eventually I found him in the kitchen looking outside the window. I decided to go up to him quietly and wrapped my arms around his waist, as I did so, I heard a low growl coming from Dream.

"It's ok puppy... It's just me" I said comfortingly. He slowly stopped growling and turned around to face me. He picked me up and put me on the counter just like he did before the party a few weeks ago. His tail was wagging and his ears were up, his eyes were glowing green. (George isn't colour blind in this)

I smiled as he kissed my nose. I put my hand on his cheek; he lay into the touch. I felt soft kisses on my hand so I looked at what Dream was doing and he was prepping small light kisses on my hand. I could hear his purring; It was a lot louder than usual, normally I could only hear it if I was close enough or laying on his chest.

"Someones happy today" I said letting a small giggle escape my mouth.

"I am! And I'm feeling extra cuddly!" He said, making the butterflies dance in my stomach.

I smiled at his responce as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, he picked me up carefully and went upstairs to the room even though we had only just woken up a few minutes ago.

He lay me down gently on the bed and laid next to me, the room was cold and it was a little uncomfortable. Dream sensed my discomfort and gently lay on top of me sharing his body heat and he focused on letting out his scent. He was getting better at that, the scent would always be strong and he could do it on command.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. He nuzzled into my neck, I didn't know what that meant since he had never done it before which meant I'd be doing even more research about Dream's kind. Dream stopped nuzzling into my neck and started licking me; I laughed at the tickling sensation.

"Puppy that tickles!" I called out laughing.

"I know it does that's why I am doing it!" He replied back.

After a few seconds he stopped. And his ears perked up as if he was alarmed. He covered my mouth to stop me from asking questions, I looked at him confused as he smelled the room. He the started to growl.

Dream's POV
My ears perked up when I heard something from downstairs. I was alarmed. I gently covered George's mouth to stop him from asking questions, he looked at me confused but I was too busy smelling the room. I started to growl as I smelt another hybrid wolf's scent.

George started panicking beneath me so I let my campfire scent take over the room. I let go of Georges mouth and got up and went to the door.

"Do not speak. Do not move. Lock the door. When I come back I'll knock 5 times with 3 seconds between each one, then you can answer the door." I sternly and strictly told George. He nodded and I left before he could say something.

I made my journey down the wooden stairs to the noises that were coming from the living room. I quickly grabed and umberella just in case and slowly walked into the living room. My growls were fierce and I heard whimpering.

I looked to see who the intruder was and it was a tall hybrid wolf just like me. His hair was blonde along with his ears and tail. He was smaller and younger. He looked like Tommy but I wanted to be sure.

"Hey kid.. whats you're name...?" I asked stopping my growls and speaking in a soft calming voice. I released my scent to help calm the boy.

"Tommy..." The boy spoke clearly terrified.