Chapter 24

George's POV

"Is this how tired you felt when you were pregnant with Jasper?" Dream asked me out of the blue.

I let out a small laugh and looked at him, "Yes, yes it is" I replied.

"And you want another kid?!" He asked somewhat surprised I just nodded my head. Dream's response to the affect of the car crash was that he was always tired which made me tired. Dream's poor mom had to look after the kids 24/7, I felt bad but I didn't want to leave Dream

I sucked it up and I kissed Dream on the head as I got up and headed downstairs, "I'm here to help, sorry Ella" I said to Dream's mom.

"It's quite alright George. How's Dream?" She asked.

"He's good, just really tired"

We both laughed at my response. Jasper was asleep in his cot, Tommy and Tubbo were playing Minecraft, "I see that Tubbo is here" I said. Dream's mom nodded and went to bed leaving me with the two Teens and a baby. I sighed and looked around the room to find something to do but there was nothing. Not a thing.

I decided to sit on the couch and watch a film. About half way in a tired Dream came stumbling down the stairs.

"Babe?" He said probably not thinking but my face went red either way.

"What's up Dream?" I asked trying to keep calm.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked yawning.

"You're extremely clingy when you're tired... can you be tired more often puppy?" I asked him, his tail started swaying faster. Tommy let out a growl, "Dad needs to res-" he stopped his sentence as tubbo started killing him, "NO! TUBBO STOP!" He growled. Tubbo started laughing.

"You deserved it" He looked back at the screen to see that Tommy had given him a lot of maps, "What is one man supposed to do with these maps?" he asked as if he was in the Shakespearian era. Tommy started laughing and gently punched his best friend in the arm.

Both Tommy and Dream stopped what they were doing and smelt the air, they looked at each other and Tommy causiously walked to Dream and the both looked out the window. I looked out the window to see what they were looking at. There was a wolf-hybrid and a demon-hybrid.

Dream's ears went up as he howled, the other wolf howled back. Dream tiredly ran outside stumbling a little.

??? POV

Dream howled from inside his house so I howled back. He tiredly ran outside stumbling slightly so I caught him, "Skeppy!" He yelled tiredly.

Skeppy's POV

"Hey Alpha" I said completley forgetting he hated it, he let out a growl that was pretty weak, "Sorry Dream" I said. I looked at Bad who looked clearly jealous.

"Dream come on you need to go to bed, you're clearly tired" I told him. He shook his head and stubled towards Bad.

"Hey Bad" He said.

Bad giggled, "Hey Muffin come on lets get you to bed"

For some reason Dream listened to Bad instead of me. I rolled my eyes and followed them both into the house.

I spotted a human, "Who does the human belong too?" I asked curiously, I looked the human up and down and circled him.

"Back off Skeppy the human is mine" I heard Dream from behind us. His human laughed clearly not nervous to be around another wolf. I sniffed round him for a few moments and he had a hint of salted caremel, "Dream did you get him pregnant once?" I asked.

"Yep" He smirked.

"You dirty dog" I teased.

"Stop being a muffin head Geppy" Bad said giggling.

"Anyways, I'm George Dream's human and fiancé" The small boy introduced himself to me.

"I'm Zak but I go by Skepyy and that demon over there is Darryl also known as BadBoyHalo or just Bad" George nodded and I spotted Tommy.

"Hey kid" I said ruffling his hair.

"Hey skeppy" He smiled and went back to playing with another human, they were obviously playing minecraft, best game in my opinion.

Dream let out a tired huff and waddled over to George and nuzzled into his neck.

"Is he always this clingy?" I asked.

"Only when he's tired" George replied.

"Why is he so tired?" I asked.

"Well he got into a car crash and hit his head" George explained.

"Oh my muffin!" Bad exclaimed. "Poor Dream..."

(Tw)

"Guys I'm ok it was an accident I wont be tired soon just 1 more week then I'll be fine..." He said. I remembered what happened when we were younger and he said he was fine but he used his fangs as tools to cut his arms.

"Dream... can I see your arms...?" I asked softly. His ears went down, "Dream... you did this when we were younger and I told you to stop before you end up in a mental hospital"

"I've already been in one..."He replied. I gasped a little and hugged him, George stepped back to give me Dream.

(Tw over)

"Skeppy I'm ok I promise" He yawned. I sighed and picked him up, I crried him to hs room and placed him on the bed letting my sea salt scent filled the room causing the male to drift off to sleep, I headed back down to see bad was holding a small hybrid-walk pup which I guessed was Dream and George's child, he was georgeous.

"Bad can we have kids?" I teased.

"You dirty little muffin!" He said trying to be quiet so he didn't wake up the baby.

"Is it alive?" I asked.

"Ye he is he just looks dead when he's asleep but so does Dream" George answered.

"What's his name?"

"Jasper"

I smiled, "Nice name for a nice child" We all laughed at my statement and it soon became dark so me and Bad headed home. As soon as we got home we went to bed holding each other in our arms and fell asleep.