Chapter 11

dream's POV
It didn't take George long to fall asleep in my arms, I missed this, I missed him. Non of this would've ever happened if that stupid copycat bitch sent George home gif knows when and made me sleep with them. I was still grossed out and guilty about it. I gently slipped from under George and placed him on the bed. I pulled out all the needles out of my arm and the feeding tube, I felt strong enough to be off life support so I disconnected that too.

I walked to the bathroom where my clothes were that had been washed by the nurses and turned the shower on. I stood there letting the coldness run down my body from my ears to my tail. After getting washed I got dressed and brushed my teeth, I already felt a lot better I just needed to wait for George to wake up which would probably be some time in the afternoon.

I walked back into the room and Tommy was standing by the doorframe smirking, "You in the shower and George asleep in bed? What did you do to him Alpha?" he asked in a sly tone.

"Tommy! firts of all we didn't do anything second of all please call me Dream" I sighed.

"Alright Dream! Well how are you feeling..?"

"Good I guess.."

"You guess?"

"Ye erm... me and George are taking a break..." My ears went down and so did Tommy's.

"I know what it's like to loose you're mate... I'm sorry Dream"

"Hey it's not your fault kiddo! Now come here" I said my ears lifting up as Tommy came to me and I wrapped my ams around him holding him in a warm hug, his ears raised and his tail swayed. I smiled and kissed his head (NOT A SHIP) he looked up at me and smiled.

"You're like a son I never had" I hummed to Tommy.

he smiled, "And you're like a dad I never had..."

we stayed in the hug for a while, I began nuzzling Tommy's neck and cleaning him. I don't know why I was doing that since parents usually did it to their kids. Tommy let me clean him and nuzzle him, I pretty much claimed him as my son now.

"Could you adopt me? I mean if it's too much you don't have too" Tommy asked and explained. I smiled and nodded my head as I continued to nuzzle him and leave my scent on him. I knew that wolves got prtoective when it came to their kids, but sometimes some people didn't want them and left them on the street to die or survive alone.

We sat on the couch I was curled around Tommy licking his wolf ears clean, I could tell he hated it but part of him liked it since this is probably the closest thing to a parent he will ever have.

We heard a quiet groan from George as he finally woke up. Me and Tommy looked at him.

"If you and George ever got back together he'd be papa" Tommy whispered in his stupid sly tone, I gave him a playful growl. George looked at us as he heard me growl.

"I guess I really am stupid to love someone who moves on quickly..." George mumbled. I was confused then remembered that I was wrapped around Tommy protecting him.

I let out a small laugh, George and Tommy looked at me then Tommy realised what was going on.

"No no you've got it all wrong-!" Tommy said starting to laugh too. George on the other hand was confused sad and clearly angry.

"Ye I'm sure I've got it wrong! You two are cuddling and Dream is nuzzling you!" George let out a huff.

Tommy looked at me, "Dad explain" he stated clearly trying to get George to realise that I adopted Tommy, I gently pushed Tommy, he let out a playful growl and gently bit my wolf ear, I put one of my hands on his chest pinning him down. He started growling playfully at me.

"George. We're not dating- I adopted him..." I explained, George's face expression changed to relief.

"Oh" then it hit him, "OH!" He was shocked.

"Why didn't you say anything?!" He yelled annoyed but I could tell he was excited even if we weren't dating.

"Cos you were asleep- I don't understand why humans sleep a lot" I said still pinning a struggling Tommy besides me. He gently bit my hand and growled. I looked at him and he knew it wasn't going to work but he carried on.

I rolled my eyes and gently pushed him off the couch.

"Are all wolves like that with their kids?" George asked slightly concerned.

"Well... sort of... it depends for example if they wanted a child and had a child they'd be like me with Tommy but if they didn't want a child and had one then they would leave them and kick them out the pack leaving them to die or survive alone..." I explained to George. He nodded his head as I looked at Tommy.

I got off the couch and stepped over Tommy, he turned into a full wolf, he was still a cub, I giggled as he bit my trouser leg growling trying to get me back but as I walked he slid across the floor with me. I sighed and gently picked him up.

"Put me down!" He growled. I knew George didn't understand Tommy.

"Not until you turn back" I said.

He let out a huff as he turned back into his hybrid form, I smiled and put him down, "Good pup" I said ruffling his hair, he let out a growl.

George was holding in laughter. Suddenly, George's parents came in (the King and Queen).

"It's 12 come on Dream" the King said, my ears went down and I let out a quiet whimper, I knew that Tommy would be heart broken and have no where to go.

Tommy's ears went down, "Dad... please don't let them take you..." he whispered. I went to him and kissed his head.

"I'm sorry pup..." I cleaned his ears one more time and let him go, "I love you kiddo... you can handle it you're strong..." I nuzzled into his neck leaving my scent on him so he'd remember me.

I went to the royals and Tommy fell onto his knees as they handcuffed me. They pulled my fangs out but they grew back instantly. It hurt but I didn't let it show. I looked at George with sorry eyes.

Tears were rolling down his face, "WAIT! DAD STOP..!" He yelled. The king and queen stopped and I was stood in front of them as we turned around. George hurried to me and unlocked the handcuffs and pulled me into a hug, I buried my head into his neck, I wanted to cry, I was scared I didn't know what was going to happen to either of us.

George's POV
Dream was scared. I knew he was. I couldn't let them kill him. I still loved him. I held him in my arms, he buried his head into my neck, his shaky arms wrapped around me. I could tell he was holding back tears.

I rubbed his back trying to calm him.

"Shh.. it's ok I won't let them hurt you..." I said quietly so my parents couldn't hear but Tommy and Dream could. Dream nodded his head and he started to cry.

I heard shuffles from behind us coming closer and I felt Tommy hug us both. It was like we were a family apart from the fact that me and Dream weren't dating... yet.

My parents were angry, "let go of that cheater right now George!" My father yelled. Dream flinched and held onto me tighter.

"No" I stated firmly.

My parents were shocked, my mother let out a gasp.

"You won't be killing him or Tommy, I wont let you near them, I wont let you take them from me no matter what they do!" I started getting angry and tried to keep my cool, "I know that Dream cheated on me but I still love him... this is my family father... and I wont let you take them away from me" I said, my Father looked at me shocked. I was shocked that I said that.

Dream was also shocked as his ears went up but instantly went down again. He had started to calm down. I shooed my parents out of the room and locked the door.

I let go of Dream forcing him to let me go which I could tell he hated as he let out a growl. His face was red and puffy and tears were still rolling down his cheeks. I wiped the away with my thumb.

"I forgive you Dream... and if you want... do you wanna still be mine and make me the happiest person ever?" I asked him.