Chapter 9

George's POV
Dream was clearly upset and didn't know what was going on. I felt bad for him, but at the same time I felt betrayed. I knew he didn't know it was me but he still marked someone else while I was his boyfriend..."Father don't kill him! It wasn't his fault!" I told my father holding a sobbing Dream in my arms, he looked at me confused, I just looked at Dream then my father. He smiled in understanding. Little did I know he was still going to take Dream and execute him as he said.

I smiled back at him. Suddenly, I smelt Dream's campfire scent indicating that he was upset. I gently kissed his head and rubbed circles on his back. Dream's ears shot up and he started growling, he escaped our hug and stood in front of me and my parents. A tall blonde haired hybrid wolf like Dream stepped out the woods carrying a young girl that looked like Dream just without the ears and tail.

Dream turned to look at the other male, his ears went back down as he slowly started walking towards the other boy then he slowly went into a run. He took the girl out of the other males arms and looked at her, he fell on his knees holding her. He lay her down gently and checked her pulse.

He whimpered loudly.

"Is she ok Alpha...?" The mysterious person who looked a lot like Tommy with ears and a tail asked, Dream shook his head, now both of the wolves ears were down. We saw another figure approaching. They looked like me.

"Hey baby~" they said to Dream.

Dream growled showing his fangs to the person. "Now now pup~ that's not how you speak to your boyfriend is it?"

"You are not my boyfriend!"

"Don't be silly of course I am!"

Dream stood up and went over to them, "you're right..." after he said that my heart sank, Dream leaned into the other persons neck and harshly but into it, the person dropped to the floor as Dream removed his Ganges making the person bleed out and scream, "Sike"

Dream's POV
I killed them. I killed the person that looked like George...

They killed Drista. I had my reasons.

I backed away from the body and howled, loads of wolves came and carried away the body probably to eat or something.

I went back to Drista and started licking away all the blood, I kissed all of her wounds knowing that our saliva has powers. I went to wear her heart would be and gently placed my hand down, I took a few deep breaths and closed my eyes.

Green swirls of glitter and dust swirled around us, my ears slowly went up as I started to drain out my life to give to Drista.

There was a gasp from below me and Drista sat up, "DREAM! STOP NO MORE IM OK...!" She yelled knowing what I was doing, I didn't listen I carried on giving her my life, "BROTHER PLEASE I NEED YOU! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..!" She cried out.

George came running towards us and hugged me from behind, "please stop..." I did as he said and stopped, my ears flopped down and I was panting heavily, my eyes were closing slowly then opening making me go in and out of consciousness.

George picked me up, I let out a slight whimper scared of what just happened. Tommy came over to me and assured me that we were all ok and that I did amazing.

I wanted to give him a hug... he was like a kid to me... my kid... I smiled slightly as I was taken away to the hospital by George.

Everyone gasped as soon as we entered but I didn't care. I was back in my humans arms.

George took me to a room and placed me on the bed. Nurses came in and put a needle in my arm, that's all I can remember and after that I just blacked out.

It was a few hours later and I had started to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and whimpered in pain. I was in a white clean hospital room. I let out a growl but stopped as I coughed up blood. There was a small figure laying next to me crying, passed out. I moved their hair and to my surprise it was George.

Suddenly, everything came back to me everything that had happened filled my mind...

"Drista...? Tommy...?" I paused before whimpering and crying, "George..."

"I'm never gonna forgive myself... I'm a terrible partner..." I brought my knees to my chest and curled up whimpering and crying like the helpless pup I am... I don't deserve to be alpha.

I was too busy overthinking that I hadn't noticed that George had woken up. I felt a hand on my side and I growled as I flinched,

"Shh... It's just me Dream.... It's just me" I heard Georges soft morning voice I started to calm down, my campfire scent was all over the place, the only place it wasn't on was... George...

I started to nuzzle in George's neck but George pushed me away. I don't blame him though, afterall I did cheat on him, I gave him a sad but understanding look and turned around so that my back was facing George, I was silently crying trying not to alarm the British boy besides me. I was shaking and the heart moniter went up. Beep after beep after beep. Nurses came running in and it startled me, I tried to fight them off me but I was too weak, I just fell on the floor helplessly.

I looked at George and he gave me a 'sorry' look, The nurses and doctors put more needles in my arm and the last thing I saw was George leaving the room. I couldn't ask where he was going, when he would be back or if he was leaving me. I just lay unconscious thinking about the love of my life leaving me.

George's POV
I watched as nurses and doctors put Dream back to sleep, I couldn't see him like that so I left with no explination. I know I should be mad at him for cheating on me but it wasn't his fault. Maybe we need to take a break from each other...