Chapter 13

DEREKS POV:

"Derek!?" My mum stressed as I stepped through the door, I gave her a confused look as she looked around "well, where is she?" I groaned

"They didn't bring her, so I'm going to take it they are in the only place they can be" mum just waited expectantly with a raised eyebrow "Stiles believes it's not Lydia and want's more time to prove it, you three with me" Boyd, Erica and Isaac gaped not having set foot into the house yet "Derek" my mother said calmly as I went to step out "I know you want to trust him and as much as you believe him we are not going to hurt her until we have proof and we will have proof if it is her or not, he trusts you, you are the only one who can convince him to give us a chance to help" I nodded an left getting in my Camaro as the other 3 had climbed into the back and I drove to Scott's house

When I got there I knocked on the door I knew it was pointless because they weren't going to open, Stiles, Scott, jackson and Lydia were all inside "I know you're in there Stiles, And you Scott" the other three glanced at each other clearly figuring out Stiles has hidden Lydia or trying to, "don't make me break in" I heard a scoff and Stiles was at the window "you can't, mountain ash" he grinned, running my hand through my hair and gesturing to him "can we talk?"

Stiles glared at me as if to say bullshit you just want me to open, I sighed taking a few steps back "I won't move from here you have my word" he looked behind me "and them?" I nodded "they will stay put, I'll even give you the wolfsbane to hit them with if they move"

The door swung open and Stiles was on the porch a second later "how did you know where I was?" He was frowning and folded his arms I raised my eyebrow like it was pretty obvious where he'd go "ok so hide out wasn't the best, but it's not Lydia she wouldn't do something like this"

"I know Stiles, I believe you, even if she is the Kanima it's not her fault, a Kanima seeks a master, the Kanima is controlled so whoever the Kanima is, it's the person controlling them that's at fault" I explained carefully "we just wanted to keep Lydia in a place where she can't get out, so if it is her the person controlling her can't kill again"

"I still don't think it's Lydia" Scott and Allison stop out after Lydia had stormed down the stairs "he's impossible to deal with, why do I love such a bitch" she froze upon seeing us all out here "whats going on? And why the hell was I dragged here?"

They all got off the porch at the sound of glass smashing and I looked up to see the Kanima crawling across the roof "believe me now" Stiles mumbled standing in front of me, I nodded "let's go, I need to tell my mum"

It wasn't but a moment later that my mum cut off the loud chatter about what they just saw and the whole explanation to Lydia on what's been happening I was just following them frowning "children please be quiet and explain whats going on"

I opened my mouth to explain when Stiles beat me to it "no one wanted to believe me on the fact Lydia wasn't the psychotic lizard murdering bitch, and now they do because Jackson comes crawling out the house all green and scaly while Lydia is with us, thank you all for believing in me by the way, great work"

"Thank you Stiles" my mother said at everyones complete silence on his explination "there's one more thing, we found who the Kanima is, now we need to find whose controlling him, capture the Kanima to stop the killing but we can't keep the boy locked up forever so we have to stop the master, any ideas"

When no one spoke Stiles did "oh come on thats freaking easy, it's Matt, he's a creep, he gives off these totally creepy vibes" everyone stared at Stiles "what, he is"

Mum sighed as did I as Scott spoke "you can't just pin it on a guy because he's creepy" Stiles rolled his eye "oh yeah but you can just pin it on a girl because she's a little cold hearted, also why did the little test not work on Lydia"

My mum smiled "I'll get back to you on that, right now you all have a Kanima to catch, except you two" she says pointing out Stiles and Lydia and beckoning them into the house