Chapter 17

It was only a moment before I changed back and the pure shock on Noah's face still showed uncertainty "dad I know its weird but its true, Isaac doesn't have control and if we didn't go and break him out there was a possible chance he'd be killing people to"

Noah was frowning taking all the information in he glanced up at me before turning his attention to Stiles "are you... are you one?" Stiles quickly shook his head "no, Derek saved me, Jason was either going to turn me or kill me and I'm pretty sure he was going for the kill" Noah frowned more "I can show you where Isaac and the others are" Derek offered "but I can't let you take Isaac, he didn't kill anyone, and I'll find the proof you need"

Noah nodded and the 3 made their way to the basement, the pack was unusually quiet and Derek knew why. "You know the basements so much spookier in the silence" Stiles said staying close to me as we made our way downstairs

Noah wasn't sure what to make of the 3 teens chained down in the basement and when the 3 jerked forward Derek let out a growl hand on Stiles chest keeping the boy behind him, their faces half morphed as they struggles to keep contol, Noah staring in shock "my nephew did this, he was one?"

"Yes" I stated, the sad thing to come next was the boy was in total control of himself and made the choice to kill "was he like them, unable to..." he couldn't finish his sentence, afraid of the answer, I could smell the fear on him.

I looked over at Stiles unsure on what to say to the man about his own family, Stiles bit his lip "Dad, Jason had control" Stiles stared "he... he knew exactly what he was doing, if he didn't he would have most likely killed them, not just turned them, he would have done a lot more damage in one go then target certain people"

I rested my hand on stiles shoulder for comfort "your nephew... he did his research,took in details and notes as he stayed, he thought Scott would be a great candidate but Scotts loyalty to Stiles didn't help Jason in the way he wanted, so he used people from school, with different problems and a promise to make their life better" Noah frowned "how is this better" he gestured to the betas "well... this is just the downside, once they learn control like my family and Scott, there's the advantages" before Noah could ask Stiles butted in "they are faster, Stronger, not just physically, and even stronger as a pack, heightened senses and fast healing" Noah looked at Stiles with a frown "no dad I don't want to be one but it doesn't stop it from looking and sounding cool, plus I'd much rather not be deadly allergic to a certain plant"

I rolled my eyes, and watched the Beta's as they transformed back to their usual selves as morning became more apparent, "they only loose control under the light of the moon but I plan on getting them the control they need by next month" Noah seemed baffled by the information and Isaac immediately found Stiles a smile grew wide on his face and Stiles went over unlocking the chains "almost everyone in my family went through this growing up, though admittedly growing up you know whats going to happen and you find control easier, I can't garuntee they'll be in control next month it could take a while" Noah watched wearily as Stiles released the others, before they found the chairs and Stiles spoke to them about what they went through

"Without control what happens" Noah asked watching his son wave his arms around widely as he spoke and listened "without control, they kill, sometimes regret and better themselves or enjoy and continue loosing themselves to the animal side, we call those rogues, usually the hunters deal with them" I explained, he nodded "you'll get me what I need for Isaac"

"I'll get you that and more sir" he nodded before I saw a mischievous grin much like Stiles wears when he's about to be cheeky "thats info on Isaac not a proposal for my son" he started laughing and I will deny all of everything about the blush that ended up coating my cheeks, the teens turning to look at us