Chapter 10

I had sat and watched the teens chat away as they ate looking towards my sister as she sits beside me "mum told me your pack of teenagers are here" I rolled my eyes looking back towards them "mum said you teach them all at the school" I hummed in response "mum said you are close to the Stilinski kid" I shot my head towards her with a glare as she smirked at me "he's your student, Still going to say nothing?"

I sighed "fine upstairs" I grumbled getting up the teenagers looking over at me with a frown "training done for the day" I said seeing the frowns wipe from their face and grins spread across each of them as I followed Laura inside, heading upstairs first as she went to grab the 'we having a serious talk and no ditching essentials kit' as she likes to call it

I dropped down onto my bed looking up as Stiles walked in "you look drained" he commented scanning the room before taking a few steps to a bag pulling it up over his shoulders "seeya" waving a hand in front of my face I let out a breathy sigh and waved back because unless he got a response it seemed he wasn't moving "Bye Laura" he called to her as he walked past her and out the door

"Why was he in here?" She questioned immediately while swinging the door shut and climbing onto my bed and dropping all the snacks she brought "we ain't leaving this room till you talk to me Der"

"Fine" I swing around to sit cross legged opposite her "he came in to get his bag because he left it in here"

She narrowed her eyes at me "that time yes but that wasn't the only time Derek" she folded her arms and I knew then she meant it when she said we wasn't leaving until I spoke

I dropped back on my bed and groaned "the first time when you all was sleeping because I just wanted to get ready for school and I wasn't taking a detour to another room so he can sleep, you already know mum sent him the second time"

"Are we really doing this the hard way Der" she stated

I sat up and gaped at her "that's the truth" we had a pact for when we spoke like this, that listening to one another heart beat was in the mustn't do's, she narrowed her eyes at me "it is, yeah sure I didn't mind him in here with me or even in the same bed for that matter but it was the truth"

"Fine I'll believe you" he eyes lit up "you didn't mind him being in here, do you like your student Derek" I glared at her smirk remaining silent "I won't tell anyone Derek, remember it's our rules"

I sighed grabbing the doritos and Salsa dip "yes" I grumbled out, "I like him but nothing can happen and nothing will happen like you said he's my student, I have a feeling mum knows more about it then myself, lecturing me last night at 3am to stay away from him then she lets him in my room"

"What did you tell mum" she questioned and I shrugged not really wanting to tell her "Derek Hale you better talk to me or I'm taking those doritos away and the rest if the snacks and you haven't even reached the oreos yet"

"Oh my god you are the worst, I just told her he was pack" I folded my arms as she narrowed her eyes at me the oreo's clasped tightly in her fingers "what more do you want?"

"I want to know why Derek, don't push me out" she pointed the packet at me like it was some sword she was going to attack me with "you are still hiding something I can feel it little brother"

"I'm not hiding anything" I frowned

"Yes you are don't lie to me Derek, Tell me" shepoked the packet into my chest whipping them away as I went to grab them and whined as I missed "tell me

"LAURA!"

"Derek" she snipped back

"Fine!, I find him comforting and it calms my wolf down being near him or even just so much as his scent can I have them now" she dropped the Oreos into my lap and left without saying another word and I frowned watching as the door swung shut behind her