Chapter 1

Sleep was the only thing in my mind as I was the only one left in the dancing studio, perfecting my part of the new choreography. The moves were hard but as soon as I had improved, I decided to head back to the dorms.

Beep! Beep! Beep! was the sound that took me out of my assumption, I looked to my side and the light shone into my eyes, blinding me. In a blink of an eye, I didn't even think I was on the ground until my back must have crashed into a hard surface.

The sound of the continuous horn deafened my ears as my vision only saw two broken cars before my mind shut down on itself.

Jin Hyung. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you, I didn't mean to argue. I like you Hyung but now I can't even tell you that.

"Hello! Can you hear me!" A loud voice stunned my whole brain just as I woke up to feel everything was moving. When my eyesight got clearer, I could see I was in an ambulance with a ventilator over my mouth and nose.

I instantly started to panic though with something injected into me that help me relax and slowly started to fall asleep....

"My son!" Everything had stopped moving and it seemed like I was in a room.

"Eomma," I weakly called out as I was enveloped into a hug by one of my supporters in my life.

"Don't worry, you are going to be okay," Mother said as she started crying, which eventually I started crying too...

"Kookie! Why are you so mean!" I yelled as I crossed my arms. JK had joked about my moves being wrong.

"It's not my fault you're the slowest to learn the choreography Jin Hyung," Kookie replied and gave a high giggle.

"Well if it's like that, then I'm leaving!" I muttered, storming out of the room. I knew I was overreacting but I didn't want to see JK anymore.

"Jin Hyung! Are you okay!" I must have been fell asleep after arriving at the dorms and the rest of them must followed me back.

"Um, yeah Hobi, I'm fine," I said, getting up from the bed and unlocking the door, for Hobi to give a big hug.

"I'm sorry Kookie said that, can you come downstairs and eat something," Hobi said reassuringly as he already started dragging me out of my room.

"Isn't Kookie home yet?" I asked as I sat down on the table.

"He stayed back," Taehyung said worriedly. "I think,"

"He said that he wanted to improve his dance in the choreography," Namjoon said. I shrugged though I was still worried for some reason.

"When did he say he would be home by?"

Eight," Hobi said. "It's nearly eleven now and I'm getting worried,"

Suddenly Namjoon's phone rang and the others jumped. Namjoon fished his phone out of his pocket and tapped on the screen....

Hey guys! Another story! If you think I'm going to stop writing, you're so wrong! Anyways bye!!!!