Everything Is Fine

Everything I use here is completely mine, except for BTS and the members themselves, as I only made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

The paramedic's face went all shocked from my words, he scratched the back of his neck as he averted his eyes away from me.

"Ah you don't need to worry Mr. Kim, it's my job to help people," He said politely, "But because you asked, my name is Jordan, Jordan Adeoye,"

"Are you African, if I may ask?"

"Yes Sir, I was born in Nigeria but was brought up here,"

"Well thank you for helping me again Jordan," I admitted truthfully, smiling when he gave a nod with an embarrassed look.

"It feels amazing to get a compliment from your idol you know?"

"Your idol? You're an ARMY?" I questioned curiously, not thinking I would ever meet one of our fans in our holiday.

"Yes, since 2014 I think? I've always loved your music as well Mr Kim Seokjin,"

"Really? Well thank you for listening to our music," I answered, giving him a bow out of respect for his job but also out of embarrassment.

"No no, thank you for the courage and inspiration you've gave me to even get this job, Mr WWH,"

I know he was trying to make me laugh and it was really working, releasing a real smile which I haven't done this whole night.

A knock was then heard on the door, revealing a male voice after it, "Mr. Kim, we have brought Mr. Jeon from the x-ray, can we come in?"

"Yes, you can bring him in," I replied quickly, wanting to see Jungkook as soon as possible and see if he was alright.

The door then opened and two doctors wheeled a stretcher with a heart rate monitor into the room and placed it beside me.

"He is in a stable condition and we've just given him anaesthetic to make him unconscious before the medical operation but he will be waking up in about an hour or two,"

After giving a brief explanation, the two doctors had left the room, leaving me with Jungkook.

He is okay. He is breathing. He is just sleeping. Oh thank goodness, he's not dying.

"I think I should go," Jordan whispered, making himself visible again and I looked up in surprise. I even forgot that Jordan was there.

"I'm sorry I have to interrupt our conversation," I apologised, glancing from Jungkook to Jordan.

Jordan then nodded in understatement and left the room before now leaving me only with Jungkook.

The bandage around his head was new since it wasn't full of blood and his face was filled with tiny cuts and bruises that would take a while for it to heal.

But even with that, he still looked handsome as ever. He had tan skin and messy long hair. He has multiple ear piercings, but no tattoos.

He even had a small mole under his lips and a faint scar on his cheek from a childhood accident.

He may be the youngest performer in this K-pop group, but you can never underestimate Jeon Jungkook. My Jeon Jungkook.

He can sing, dance, and speak English very well. He's known for his kind heart and endless talent, even earning the nickname of the “Golden Maknae” from fans.

That's why he can't die, he is loved by many peoplne including me that if he died because of me, I would never forgive myself.

"Oh right, the members would want to know what happened," I muttered to myself, taking my phone out of my pocket, which I remembered when I was leaving the hotel.

The ringing on my phone continued for one minute before all of the members connected to the video call.

"Jin Hyung? Why did you call?" Namjoon stated curiously.

"Wait, your background, it looks like you're in a hospital bed, are you in hospital?" Yoongi asked casually.

"How do you know Yoongi Hyung?" Taehyung questioned.

"Two words, Ellie Wonder, she's ended up in the hospital more times than all of us combined," Yoongi responded, being tired of his girlfriend's behaviour.

"Jin Hyung? Where's Jungkook?" Hoseok mentioned softly.

"Is Jungkook not with him?" Jimin suggested, his voice not being clear since he wasn't in the house.

They all thought that Jungkook was okay, that I was the one injured instead of him.

Feeling the tears building up in my eyes, I felt angry for being too weak. Why am I crying when Jungkook is the one in pain.

I quickly started to swipe my eyes before the members would see me like this but the tears kept on coming any way.

I must have wiped my eyes so much they were red and swollen.

"Jin Hyung! What's the matter!" Hoseok gushed quickly, being the first to notice the tears.

Soon enough, everyone had been questioning what was wrong with me. If only Jungkook had been awake to hold my hand tightly.

"Jung... Jungkook is the reason why I'm in the hospital," I whispered hesitantly.

"What does that mean? Jin Hyung, please just breathe, we'll wait," Namjoon said calmly.

After regaining my breath, I started to explain what had happened this night, reciting the whole scene in my head which was a nightmare.

From hearing the glass shatter in the living room to seeing Jungkook on the ground with that man.

Once I was finished talking, I was expecting yelling and shouting to be used against me, but instead there were talking badly of the man.

"How could that man do something so horrible?" Jimin muttered angrily.

"Don't worry Jin Hyung, we'll be over in some minutes, just tell us which hospital you are in," Namjoon reassured gently, knowing I needed comfort.

Giving the name of the hospital, they quickly said goodbye and switched off the call, having me to be in utter silence again.

I rested my head against the top of the hospital bed and focused on the ceiling for a few minutes. Well... it came out better than I thought...

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for the 25K views! It is also my birthday today so please give me support! Anyways bye!!