~After Chapter

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"You know Jin Hyung, you should pay more attention to me now that I'm your lover for life," Jungkook muttered sleepily, walking over to my side and sat beside me.

Soon after Jungkook confessed his love for me, we came back to our dorms where everyone was worried of our relationship, though everyone was happy when we told them the good news.

"I know Jungkook but there's this game that I really want to beat today," I answered, quickly dodging the monster on the screen.

Slowly I felt arms go around my waist and a head was set on my shoulder, pulling me back for my back to lay on Jungkook's chest.

"But I can't wait for tomorrow, I need Jin Hyung now," Jungkook complained, massaging my shoulder just how I like it.

I couldn't help but love Jungkook even more for that, I was the luckiest boy alive with the best boyfriend ever. Even since that 'accident', he's been more careful with me.

"You know that you're so cute Jungkookie," I said gently, taking one of my hands to rub Jungkook's head beside me.

"Are you sure about that Hyung," Jungkook whispered in my ear, grabbing onto my hand and his other going onto my stomach.

"Jungkook! Don't say things like that!" I yelled angrily, my face going red at the comment and Jungkook was sniggering lightly.

He then entangled his hand into mines, setting it on top of my leg, covering my hand completely.

"I was joking Jin Hyung, you should really relax these days," Jungkook teased.

Letting out a little sigh, I switched off the TV before turning around to face Jungkook, his face looking satisfied as he rested his weight on his arms.

"Look who's the one who's acting all cute now."

I then realised that I was in the middle of Jungkook's legs, falling straight for his trap.

"Shut up, Jungkook."

"Make me."

Setting my hand on Jungkook's cheek, I leaned in until my lips touched Jungkook's. It was just a soft, sweet kiss, that gave a sense of love, trust and happiness.

Suddenly I felt Jungkook's hand wrap around my back, making us both fall onto my bed.

"You're so childish, you know,"

"Well I'm your childish boyfriend so you'll have to deal with it," Jungkook started, giggling to show his bunny smile.

He really wasn't going to grow up has he.

"I really do have to deal with this," I muttered, slowly caressing Jungkook's hair from blocking his eyes.

Kookie immediately melted to the touch, relaxing all of his body though he still didn't let go.

"Does Jin Hyung feel safe with me,"

I was shocked from the question of course. Did Jungkook think I never felt secure with him, it was really the opposite.

Giving a quick kiss on Jungkook's cheek, I laid my head on his chest, unable to look at his face anymore.

"Of course I feel safe with you, Jungkook,"

"I'm glad, I'm glad I get to be with you for the rest of my life,"

Before I knew it, I heard little snoring from right above me which made me realise that it was 3AM, I had been playing that game for over 6 hours, no wonder Jungkook wanted so much attention!

Hey guys! When I started to write this story, I didn't know it was going to be liked like this! I hope everyone who read it enjoyed so much! Anyways bye!!

🥳🥳🥳Happy New Year!!! 💜💜💜