Chapter 6

I could still feel the mans hands on me when I slowly woke.

I only first noticed the fact that I was no longer laying on a cold floor. I was laying in a warm bed, surrounded by blankets. There was something warm pressed up against me, and it felt like another body. This terrified me.

I tried to push away from it, but my limbs were far too sluggish to do so. I cried out in hopes that someone would hear me, but I was sure no one would be able to hear me now.

For all I knew, this was my living hell now, and I would never escape.

''Jin Hyung, hey it's ok.''

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as a hand began to slowly run through my hair. I felt safe in these arms compared to that man's hold.

These arms were warm, comforting, safe and sound. I felt like I belonged here.

I felt tears fall from my eyes as I leaned further into the touch.

'' It's ok Jin Hyung. You're safe now.'' It was Jungkook that whispered into my ear.

I opened my eyes to try and figure out where I was at. I knew now that the figure holding me was Jungkook, but I was not sure where I was. Was I at a hospital, still at the venue, at the dorm?

When I looked up I found that I was surprisingly at the dorm. I was in my own room, and it was dark except for a small light coming in from the window. It was orange in color, telling me that it was late at night, and the street lights had turned on for the night.

"You're home now Jin Hyung. You were out cold during the whole trip to the hospital.'' Jungkook explained.

I slowly pushed up to sit, noting just how sore I felt. Jungkook was right beside me slowly guiding me to rest against the headboard.

"You probably shouldn't be moving just yet. The doctor said that you were hurt pretty bad. He said that the man nearly broke your leg when he-"

Jungkook fell silent at this, not wanting to bring up bad memories. I glanced down to my legs, and found that it was bruised pretty bad.

My arms looked pretty much the same, and I did not even want to know what my face must look like at the moment. I could feel that my lip was swollen up, and I was sure that I had a black eye.

'' I.... I don't...''

'' Jin Hyung.'' Jungkook reached out, resting a hand on my shoulder. '' It's alright. You just need to take it easy. You are going to be ok.''

'' I don't feel like it.'' I whispered.

I tried to move again, but it only resulted in pain.

I felt the mans hand slip into my pants again.

I began to shake again as my breathing began to speed up.

'' He... He did things to me Jungkook.'' I whispered. I felt tears start to build in my eyes again. '' Jungkook, he touched me.... He was going to.... Oh god he was going to-"

I looked very pathetic right, I must look like a crybaby right now...