Valentine's Day Part 4

I was losing everything I loved right in front of me, my lover and teammate. He was everything to me and now he was leaving me alone. He promised. He promised to be by my side forever!

Jungkook's eyes started to slowly close and I started to panic even more, grabbing his hand as if to share my soul, to give my life source to him so he can live. He doesn't deserve to die but I do.

"Jungkook, please! Just hold on!" I yelled, hesitantly letting his hand go and running out of the room to scream for help.

It took awhile for someone to hear the commotion and it was lucky enough that this person was an experienced doctor who was happy to assist Jungkook while her partner went to check whether the ambulance had arrived yet.

Standing close by and watching the doctor at work, I thought of what Jungkook told me to check if he doesn't make it. Not that I think that he won't make it or anything! It just... I don't want to come back here to take any of our valuables. Yeah! That's why!

"Excuse me, I need to check on something," I informed the lady and she quickly nodded, giving me a sympathetic smile.

Walking into our bedroom, I started to get anything precious that was for the both of us. My promise ring from Jungkook and both of our phones. Jungkook's phone immediately switched on as soon as my hand touched it.

The lock screen of his phone was a picture of Jungkook's birthday, Jungkook was having the biggest smile on his face as he held me by the waist as I kissed him on the cheek.

The more I stared at his expression of his face, the more tears began to fall onto the phone. The tears were flowing down my cheeks. Suddenly, I felt my legs go heavy as if they would collapse at any moment, and before I knew it, I was on the ground without a warning.

In the following minutes, I sat there for a few moments until my curiosity got the best of me, crawling to the cabinet to find that it only contained one thing inside it: a box.

I looked at the blue box at first glance, but what I found inside was the complete opposite of what I had expected. A Tungsten ring with a bright sapphire gem delicately set on the top that was shining brightly in the room's light. 

"Jungkook, what have you done?" I whispered to myself, my eyes widened at the sight along with covering my mouth in surprise as more tears started to pour even more.

Why would you want to marry this person? This person isn't as perfect as you or as handsome as you so why marry him?

"Jeon Jin is one of many things that I can give you," I read from inside the jewellery box, hugging the box to my chest tightly.

Not hearing the commotion in the other room, a knock was heard on the door and I quickly stopped my sobbing. Turning around, a man with an ambulance uniform was standing by the door.

"Sir, your partner is being taken to the hospital, would you like to join him?" He said politely.

I nodded silently, trying to stand up but failed completely, falling back on the ground. It immediately alerted the paramedic, who ran to my side.

"Are you okay sir?"

"Ah yes, just dizzy, my legs won't work," I explained.

"Would you allow me to hold you up?" The man carefully asked and I slowly nodded, gripping onto the jewellery box.

My arm were hung over the paramedic's shoulder and his hand was under my arm for support, lifting me up from the ground.

Being walked outside of the room, Jungkook's body wasn't there but that man was still knocked unconscious, a bandage was wrapped around his head.

"Don't worry about him, the police is already on their way to arrest him," The paramedic reassured softly as he saw my gaze on the man.

Taking the elevator, I just couldn't wait to see Jungkook was safe and okay, that he was fine and he would promise me that he wouldn't do something like that again.

"How is he?" I finally asked.

"He is stable for now but we need to take an x-ray of his skull to know if he is really okay," The paramedic explained, saying his thanks to the receptionist.

The ambulance was right outside the hotel, the back door opened as soon as the paramedic knocked on it.

A woman, who answered the door, had been talking to the paramedic after he set me inside of the ambulance.

"You think you're going to be okay sir?"

"Yeah... Yeah, I'll be okay," I answered, my attention was completely set on the love of my life.

The back doors was then closed and the two paramedics got into the vehicle, starting the engine in a few seconds and we were off.

"Jungkook?" I called out but there wasn't an answer back to me, just steady breathing being heard once in a while.

His head had been bandaged the same way as the man but Jungkook had a breathing mask on and an injection connecting to a device that showed Jungkook's heartbeat and other medical records.

"Jungkook, please be alive," I whispered hesitantly, grabbing onto his hand once again, "Please... just don't leave me alone,"

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

"We are here Mr. Kim," The paramedic's voice quickly woke me up, getting off from Jungkook's body and hesitantly letting go of Jungkook's hand.

More help came to assist Jungkook out of the ambulance carefully. They must have realised that we were actually big celebrities.

"Do you still need help Mr. Kim?" The same male paramedic asked and I nodded sheepishly.

Jungkook had been wheeled into where I assumed was the x-ray room and I was taken into a fancy room with two beds.

"Your partner will be here after taking the x-ray," The paramedic reassured and I nodded, "But are you sure that you are okay Mr. Kim?"

"My legs just went jelly that's all, I'm sure it will get better after I sleep,"

The paramedic looked unsure of my answer but he said nothing about it.

"Coffee Mr. Kim?"

"Oh, yes please," I said politely, bowing slightly at his kindness.

Handing me the coffee, the male paramedic locked the window and closed the curtains. He then helped me get into the bed gently.

"I should be going now, if there's-"

"Could you at least tell me your name, you carried me all the way into the ambulance and to this room,"

The paramedic's face went all shocked from my words, he scratched the back of his neck as he averted his eyes away from me.

"Ah you don't need to worry Mr. Kim, it's my job to help people," He said politely, "But because you asked, my name is Jordan, Jordan Adeoye,"

"Are you African?"

"Yes Sir, I was born in Nigeria but was brought up here,"

"Well thank you for helping me again Jordan," I admitted truthfully, smiling when he gave a nod with an embarrassed look.

"It feels amazing to get a compliment from your idol you know?"

Hey guys! Thank you for getting this story to 20K! I never expected it to get this far and I will be posting more chapters as soon as I get the time. Also even though it was a few days ago, Happy ARMY day to all of you ARMY'S around the world! 🥰🥰💜