Chapter 2

"It's Sejin hyung."

"What?"

"Oh hello... yeah, it's me Joon. Jungkook? No, he isn't with us. Yeah. Yeah, he's in the dancing studio. What? Are-are you serious? Where? Is he okay?"

"What's going on?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon held up a finger to signal him to be quiet. His eyes were wide and his face had turned pale. I stared at Namjoon in worry.

"Where is he...? You don't know? Uh... I'll go there, I don't know... yeah, thanks for telling us. I'll go there soon."

Namjoon hung up the phone, letting out a deep sigh.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Sejin hyung says that there was some car accident."

"What?"

"Was Jungkook in it?"

"Is he hurt?"

"I'll just go down to the hospital to make sure he's all right, okay?" Namjoon shrugged. "That's the best way."

Jungkook wasn't seriously injured other than some cuts and bruises though a nasty blow to the head. Everything was alright so after tomorrow he could be depart from the hospital....

"Jin, Jungkook is back!" Namjoon called and I instantly jumped out of the bed, rushing towards the living room.

I want to apologise, I wanted to see sorry, I wanted to-!

"Um, who are you,"

Everything froze, nobody moved and certainty I didn't expect that.

"What," I asked, thinking I didn't hear it right.

"Do I know you," Jungkook said again, moving closer to Taehyung like for comfort, but Jungkook always come for me for comfort.

I want to continue  but Namjoon stopped me with a raise of the hand and I backed down, walking to the kitchen.

"Why doesn't he remember me," I asked Namjoon as I let my eyes close slowly and rested my head on the cold table.

"Maybe he has Amnesia," Namjoon commented and I gave a sigh.

"Then why can he remember all of you, you know," I replied angrily and the leader immediately shut up....

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

Days went by and Jungkook always kept his distance with me, Doctors did check and they did find out that he had Amnesia but it wasn't too bad.

The members still had another two hours left before the concert was to start, and they were already well under way getting ready.

I currently sat in front of a large mirror lined with bright lights. The stylists were working diligently to make my hair lay just right, the locks resting just the way I liked it across my forehead.

I was currently done with the stylist, and was starting to throw on my outfit for the performance. They were all wearing maching outfits, the only defining difference being the color of said outfit.

I checked himself over in a mirror to make sure I looked ok, and when I was done I turned to take a seat on the couch nearby.

Yoongi was also sitting there, his head thrown back, and he was deep in sleep. He was already dressed so he could just sleep until they were ready to take the stage.

There was one older person there, a man maybe in his late thirties, who kept eyeing me and the others....