Valentine's Day Part 2

Cleaning the plates up, we both put some shorts on, I had a light jacket, and we headed for the swimming pool for a while.

"Jin Hyung, come in and swim with me in the pool," Jungkook whined playfully, without effort, swimming to and fro in a large pool.

"I'm okay putting my feet in Kookie, you enjoy yourself," I insisted but Jungkook didn't take in for an answer, pulling me into the water.

"Jungkook! What was that for!"

He then gave a toothy smile and kissed my lips quickly.

"I wanted to start today right, Happy Valentines day Jin Hyung," Jungkook stated happily, his arm were fixated on my bare hips.

Blushing hard, I slowly cupped his face and gave him a small peck on the cheek. He deserved it anyways, preparing the whole day for me and himself.

"Happy Valentines day Jungkookie," I muttered peacefully, going for another kiss but my phone started to ring by the pool.

Leaving the embrace, Jungkook looked irritated from the interruption but let go of me to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jin Hyung, is that you?"

Yoongi's worried voice that came out from the phone made me worried as well.

"Is anything okay in Seoul?" I asked concernedly, shushing Jungkook when he tried to ask who was it on the cellphone.

"Yes, yes, everyone is alright, I... I just wanted to check if you were alright,"

"Yoongi, is there something you want to tell me," I asked once again and Yoongi sighed loudly.

"You remember that man that harassed you in the bathroom months ago," Yoongi hesitated to say since it was a sensitive topic.

"Of course I remember," I answered honestly, slightly gripping my jacket. The memories of that night flooded my mind.

The man took up a spot beside me washing his hands in the other sink. I did not think anything of it at the time. I just finished up my business, and moved to dry my hands.

I was about to leave the bathroom to go find the others for warm up, but before I could grab the door handle, I was stopped by the man blocking my way.

''Excuse me. I need to go.'' I whispered. I tried to push past the man, but he would not let me through. I tried to get past him again, but when he did the man yet again stepped in his way.

'' Please, I need to get back to the others. Let me through.'' I said.

'' I don't think I can do that.'' The man whispered. I watched as a smirk spread on his face.

'' Let me through, please.'' I said. I tried to force his way past the man this time, but he was stopped abruptly when the man grabbed him harshly by his wrist.

A hand gripped on mines, making me get out my nightmare and looking up to see my soulmate, my partner in crime, lover, Jeon Jungkook.

He always knew when I needed comfort or when I had some nightmares and needed to have time to myself.

Taking a deep breath like my therapists used to tell me to do, I asked Yoongi what was the reason for bring that person up. He was in prison anyways.

"Remember he was in prison?"

"Yes,"

"Well, Namjoon and I went to visit him... To just asked if he would apologise to you for what he did,' Yoongi quickly reassured.

"What did he say?"

"I don't think you want to hear-"

"No matter how bad his words were, I am still a victim of that man and I want to know what he said," I said firmly.

Hearing Yoongi sigh again, I prepared for the worst, gripping onto Jungkook's hand tightly.

"He said that... he wanted us to give you this message but you know..." Yoongi said, trying to stall but still continued.

"He said that he loved you and misses you very much, he says that he will come back to get his little princess back and punch Jungkook just like he did to him,"

After Yoongi finished, everywhere was quiet, Jungkook looking angry at the information since the speaker on the phone was on.

"Is Jungkook with you?" Yoongi suddenly asked, sounding more worried.

"Yes, I'm here Yoongi Hyung," Jungkook muttered angrily for me, coming out of the pool and sitting beside me.

"Well that's good," Yoongi answered openly.

"What does that mean?" I questioned curiously, thinking there was more to this.

"He... he escaped,"

He escaped? Who escaped?

"Don't tell me you mean-"

"Yes, the man that harassed you is now out in the world, again,"

Yoongi's words made me shudder through my whole body as I looked over frantically. Yoongi said he was out in the world so that means he could be here-

"Jin Hyung! Please! Calm down!" Jungkook's voice once again brought me back to reality, his hand was firmly on my face to hold me straight.

"What is going on over there!" Someone else's voice came out of the phone, the thick voice from our leader, Kim Namjoon.

"Everything is fine," Jungkook answered, taking the phone out of my hands.

"Yoongi told you about..." Namjoon said nervously, not finishing the sentence since I was still here.

"Yes he did, Jin Hyung is just having a hard time taking it in,"

Another sigh came from the cellphone. Another reason to feel like I'm a bother when people say I'm not.

"Accept the video call," Namjoon instructed and Jungkook did just that, waving at the screen which indicated to me that there was more than Namjoon and Yoongi on the phone.

Jungkook then turned the phone to face me, five boys that considered my brothers were waving at me with such happiness that I almost forgot about the current situation.

That man was out there and he obviously had one motive. To get me and Jungkook.

"Just don't worry yourself about anything Jin Hyung, just relax on your little holiday, I swear police are looking for the man at this minute," Hoseok reassured with his sunny smile.

"No one will touch Jin Hyung! Jungkook will make sure of it! Right Jungkook!" Jimin yelled happily, giving me thumbs-up.

"Yep! I'll definitely protect Jin Hyung!" Jungkook replied boldly.

"Whoever lays a finger on Jin Hyung will pay," Taehyung said with his deep voice, "Except Jungkook of course,"

"Thank you guys, I'll not worry about it," I informed warily, giving them a small smile.

After having a small chat with the other members, we decided to go inside, since we were freezing from the pool and it was getting dark anyway...

Not knowing that a monster was in searching for its prey...

Imagine all of the members just stomping on the male because he touched Jin! Anyways the Valentines day story is more longer than I expected! Anyways bye! 😅