Chapter 4

I felt a hand clamp over my mouth as the other wrapped around my waist to pull me back. My feet left the floor as the man carried me further into the bathroom.

I was let go for only a second, and then I was thrown back against the wall. The man pressed up against me, his hand now tight around my throat.

I could not breath, the hold completely cutting off my airway. I felt the mans other hand pull at the hem of my shirt, revealing my stomach underneath.

'' I thought I told you not to do that.'' He stated.

I felt the mans cold fingers ghost over my skin. I shivered, tears falling from my eyes as I tried desperately to suck in a breath.

'' Unless you want to die in here, I suggest that you stay quiet, and don't make another noise.'' He stated.

The hand descended to grip at my waistband. '' Just sit back and enjoy it.'' He stated.

I would have screamed if only I had air in my lungs.

Jungkook, please, I don't want to die here, please, save me, I want you to remember me...

Jungkook's POV

Jin. They all said I loved him with all my whole heart, then why can't I remember anything about him. It's so frustrating.

Speaking of Jin, it had been about ten minutes since I remembered Jin running off to the bathroom. I thought by now that he would be done, and that he would have come out.

I glanced over to the others who were already well on their way in warm ups. The rest of the maknae line were talking amongst themselves as they stretched out on the floor.

Namjoon was on his own off to my right trying to stretch out his arms, but where was Jin.

My heart had a sinking feeling that something was wrong.

He would never take this long unless it was an emergency, right.

I knew I had better go find the dancer, so I left the warm up area to head towards the bathroom. Maybe Jin might be sick for all I know, passed out on the floor, and no one would know about it unless they went inside.

This worried me to no end, so I quickly sped up the pace to get to the bathroom.

I was standing in front of the door now, and I pulled it open as quickly as I could to step inside.

I was not prepared for what I saw on the other side.

There was a man leaning overtop of Jin, who was laying on his stomach against the bathroom floor. Jin's shirt lay rumpled up close by, as if it had been tossed aside.

The man was pulling at Jin's pants as if to pull them down, his other hand already deep inside of them. I watched in anger as Jin looked up to me, and I saw the pleading look deep in his eyes.

'' GET AWAY FROM HIM!'' I shouted, rushing towards the man. The man's head snapped up to look at him, and fear passed his face as my fist came swinging down to strike him in the head...