Chapter 5

The man fell to the side gripping at his face in pain. I was quick to sweep Jin up into my arms. He was crying hard, tears quickly soaking the front of my shirt when he pressed his face into my chest.

'' It's alright now Jin Hyung.'' I whispered. He was too far away from Jin's shirt to grab it for him, so instead I reached up to pull off my own jacket to rest it over Jin's shoulders.

'' I... I tried to stop him.'' Jin cried. '' He wouldn't let me leave.''

'' Shhh. It's ok Jin Hyung.'' I looked up to the man who he had just punched. He was starting to get up, and there was a terrified look on his face.

How dare he do this to my Jin Hyung!

'' Come on Jin Hyung, I'm going to get you some help.'' I stated. I gave the man another death glare as I moved to get Jin to his feet. However, when he tried to get him to stand, Jin cried out in pain.

'' It hurts.'' Jin cried. '' I can't, please... I can't.'' He began to sob more, his entire body shaking now.

I lowered him back to the floor, and instead reached for my cellphone. I fired off a text to both Namjoon and Taehyung, and stayed with Jin on the floor as I awaited the two of them to arrive.

In that time Jin Hyung had stopped crying, not because he had calmed down, but that he had literally passed out in my arms.

I had not allowed the man to leave the bathroom, giving him the angriest glare that I possible could do. It was for Jin's sake that I didn't try to throw anymore punches at the man, but now that he was out cold.

Five minutes was how long it took for the bathroom door to go flying open, and in came Namjoon, Hobi, and their manager. When they saw the scene before them they were all filled with both disgust and concern.

'' What happened?'' Namjoon asked, rushing to their side. When he saw the state that Jin was in his face filled with shock.

I watched as the leader reached out, and he gently set a hand on Jin's head. He was covered in a cold sweat, and he was mumbling in his sleep.

'' The stage hand.'' I stated, pointing to him without letting go of Jin. '' I came in here and found him. He was trying to rape Jin Hyung.'' I stated.

Wait. Why am I so worried for someone who I can't remember. Did I remember something. Jin Hyung, my best friend and my admirer. Wait, I remember something. An argument, a car crash...

Hey guys! Remember it's going to finish in a few chapters okay! Anyways bye!!