Chapter 17

After I slammed the door shut I leaned against it and slowly slid down. I couldn't help the salty tears rolling down from my eyes ruining the make up I had applied. I couldn't even think of anything to say to Luke. But this is it. This was the pain. The pain of loving Luke fucking Hemmings.

But if you love something you should always do what they say...let it go.

I fixed my make up so I was prepared to go back and see Luke.

This time I just went strait in to tell him my decision.

"Kalel baby I-Don't 'Kalel baby' me. Luke I'm done with this. DONE! I'm done trying to make you stop the drugs, I'm done babying you, and I'm done loving you. This is reality. And reality is that if you done stop using these drugs may your body burn in hell with all the rest of your sins" I cut him off with my long lecture. I looked at Luke and I saw his eyes start to tear. I felt what I said was a little harsh but it felt good to let it out.

"Me or the drugs?" I said.

"W-what?"Luke said confused.

"Me or the drugs?... I don't think I stuttered." I said crossing my arms.

"Kal it's not that easy to quite..." He said trailing off.

"Choose" I said sternly.

"I mean the drugs are pretty hard to quite..." He said looking down.

"Wow Luke fuck you" I said grabbing my car keys and walking out the door.

I looked back and say Luke throwing stuff across the room and yelling.

But what can I do....it was his choice.

Hey guys I'm gonna start updating more so yea...Love you lots. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!