Long time no see

Hey guys it's the author of both popularity and crashing down . I just recently logged back into watt pad after 2 years and I do apologize for that . I just disappeared out of no where and a lot of u guys where messaging me asking if I was okay and I really do appreciate that . I logged back in to say a lot has changed since these books and I mostly stopped updating because I grew out of writing but I seemed to have had a lot of fans of these books and I truly do apologize for going MIA on everyone . I have considered going back and finishing this book but I'm still on the rocks about it so u guys can tell me what u think . But most of all I did what to apologize for stopping and not being there for the people who messaged me when they needed me . I will be checking my messages more often now so that is open to u guys and idk how all this came to my mind i am in my room laying down and it is currently 3:47 am where I live and I just thought I needed to checkup on u guys .  U can also message me if u have any questions what so ever, I will answer . But anyway thanku guys for all the support about my book and Incase anyone was ever wondering this is my social media ;; Snapchat : kiraaaaathomas and Instagram : kiraathxmas . Thanku and have a good night / day wherever u are ❤.