Chapter 7

I took Michael down stairs to say goodbye to everyone.

"Hey guys were gonna leave"I told Zayn and harry.

"Ok drive safely"They said.

"Ok will do"I said and grabbed Michael heading out the door.Of course Luke had to be by the door.Luke and Michael gave each other dirty looks.When we were out the door I turned back and Luke mouthed 'MINE'...asshole.

"I-I came drriiive"Michael said giggling.

"Michael no your drunk off you ass"I told him.Michael pouted and got in the passenger seat.He going to have a killer headache tomorrow.
***
"How's your head"I asked Michael once I was in his car to go to school.

"Like fuck"He replied.

"Well that will teach you not to get so drunk and not to get into fights"I said laughing.

"Whatever"He said while pulling into the school parking lot.

Once we were inside one of the office ladies came over to me telling my that I had to show a new girl around our school.

When I entered the office I saw a girl around my age.

"Hi I'm Kalel"I told her.

"Oh hi I'm Lisa"She said.Memories of my old best friend flooded into my mind.Her laugh.Her smile.Her personality.Her death.

"I guess I'll be showing you around"I told her.

She smiled back.

"Can I see you time table"I asked her.

"Ya here"She said and handed me it.

"Oh sweet we have all the same classes"I said.

"Cool"She said.

"Ok well let's go we don't want to miss first period"I said and we started to walk out of the office.

On the way to first period I got to know Lisa a lot and she's pretty cool.

"Whose the new girl"Aleisha said looking at her rudely.

"My friend now go away and go suck Luke's dick like you always do"I spat at her and grabbed Lisa's hand to pull her to our seats.

Michael soon came and joined us.Lisa looked at him like she was scared.I could tell she was scared of him so I whispered to her "Dont worry he's nice"

I could see her start to relax.
***
"Come sit with me and my friends"I told her.

"Ok"She whispered.

When we started to approach my table Lisa all of the sided stopped and grabbed my hand.

"Dot worry their nice to...most of them"I told her and pulled her to my table.

"Hey guys this is"I swallowed hard trying not to cry.

"Lisa"I finished .

"Hey"They all said.

During lunch I could see Lisa looking at Ashton.

"Cute huh"I whispered to her.

"Oh I'm sorry are you guys together"She said worried.

"No don't worry we have a
Pretty crazy history...but you should go talk to him"I told her.

"I don't even know his name"She said.

"Ashton"I told her.

"Ashton"She whispered to herself.

I smirked to myself thinking of a plan.

"HEY ASH YOU DROPPED SOMETHING OVER HERE"I yelled him and pointing down under the table were Lisa was.

"Oh"He said and bent down over Lisa.

I could hear her suck in a sharp breathe.Lisa's face soon started to turn a dark shad of red.

"I don't see anything"Ashton said and walked back to his seat.

"What the heck was that for"She whispered yelled at me.

"I'm trying to help you out"I said giggling.

"Well shouldn't you be trying to get a boyfriend"She said.

"To late"I said and pointed to Michael.

"Oohhhhoooohhhh"She said giggling.

"Shut up"I said and playfully smacked her arm.

"Don't worry he's cute"She said and winked at me.

"Oh my god"I said...this was going to be a really good friendship.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Lisa say.

"Who-who-whose th-that"I heard her stuttered.I looked over to her and she was looking straight at luke.

"That's Luke,don't get involved with him...at all"I told her.

"Why are you guys friends"She asked.

"No but me and him were together for a while until he cheated at me for practically no reason"I told her rolling my eyes.

"Oh well he's coming this way"She said and looked down.

"Hey baby"Luke said and put his aromas around my kissing my check.

"Luke go away"I told him angrily.

"Nope"He said.

"Hemmings get away from my girl"Michael said getting up and walking towards up.

"And what are you going to do about it"Luke said while getting in Michael's face.

"Guys stop"I said getting up.

I looked back at Lisa and she looked so scared.

I gave her a small smile to calm her down.

i looked back at Luke and Michael and they were already on the floor wrestling.

"Guys stop!"I screamed.

Luke brought his fist up so fast to punch Michael that when he was pulling back he hit my hard in the face.

I jumped back and cradled me eye.

"BABY I DIDNT MEAN TO"Luke said grabbing my up and pulling me to him.

"KALEL"I heard Lisa scream.

Lisa came over to me.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!"Michael screamed at Luke.

Michael grabbed me from Luke and took me to the nurse with Lisa close behind.The room started to darken until it was totally black.

Hey guys I hope you like the chapter.NEW CHARACTER!Don't forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!