Chapter 5

Michael Sao he would pick me up around 7 and it was 6:50 thanks got I was already dressed(outfit above).
About 10 minutes later I heard Michaels car horn out front.
"Bye mom I'll be back later!"I called and went out to see Michael.
"Hey my darling"He said.
"Hello"I replied.
"Hey what's wrong baby"He asked.
"Scared"I replied.
"Of what"He asked.
"That your gonna cheat on me again with Aleisha...YOU KNOW SHE'LL TO ANYTHING TO BREAK US UP!"I screamed the last part starting to get mad.
"Baby don't worry I'll keep you with me I won't let her do anything to you"He said giving my a smile.
"Ok"I said.
"Ok"He replied.
"Perhaps okay with be our al-"he started.
"Don't even"I said laughing.
***
"MICHAEL!"I giggled when he was clearly drunk trying to dance.
"IM A DISCO BALL!!"He yelled.
"I-I want a pony"He said all the sudden serious.
"I want one to"I said laughing.
"I want kissies"He said coming to Michael came to me and pushed me against the kissing me slowly...at first.Michael slowly started to grind his hips into mind.We were enjoying the moment when Michael was pushed on the floor.I looked over and saw Luke punching Michael.
"LUKE STOP!"I screamed.A crowd started to form around us.I saw Zayn and Harry in the distance.
"HARRY!ZAYN!HELP ME!"They came rushing over and pulled them off each other.I already was a crying mess.Luke tried going at Michael again and I ran in front of Luke so he couldn't throw the punch.

I pulled Luke away and outside.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!"I screamed at him.

"He was kissing you"He said.

"So...HES MY BOYFRIEND"I told him.

"No he's not I am"He said.

Damn when will he give up.

"Luke your pathetic I'm done with you, you cheated"I told him.

"So did you"

"No ashton kissed me so we would break up.You didn't give me time to explain and then you ran off to fuck Aleisha and the you...you brought up my dad"I said looking down.

"Kale I didn't know please come back to me"He said tears starting to fall from his eyes.I couldn't even look at him without breaking down.

All the sudden I was pushed in to the wall.

"Your MINE"Luke said sternly.

"No Luke"I said.

"Yes Kalel"He smirked.

Luke pushed his lips to mine.

"LUKE STOP!"I yelled pushing him off and started back to the house.

"I'll get you back"He said before I entered the house.

Whatever.

Hey guys I hope this chapter isn't shitty.Dont forget to vote comment and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!