Chapter 19

I grabbed Kians hand while putting a hand infront of my face to sheild me.
"HEY KALEL" Luke said running up to me.

I burried my face into kians chest and prayed it was all fake.

"How you been. You left your clothes at my house last night." Luke said smirking and looking at Kian.

"What?" I said confused looking up at him.

"You know." He said nudging me. "I had at good time." He smiled.

Kian looked at me and walked away shoving me to the ground away from him.

"KIAN HES LYING PLEASE!" I said tears starting to run.

"KIAN!" He still wouldnt stop. By now half the parking lot was looking at us.

I stood up pushing Luke. "LUKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled.

"YOU HAVE YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND. WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING I HAVE" I screamed bawling my eyes out.

"Listen sweetheart. I dont want her. I want you. And thats all i ever want. And i wont stop till i get it." He whispered pulling my close then pushing me away.

He turned around and walked back to his spot on the beach and put his sun glasses on.

I stood there in shock trying to figure out what happened. Was he being serious? Or was this another trick of his? I wasnt sure which. But i was sure i was going to find out.

FINALL AN UPDATE!! Dont forget to like, comment, and follow! I love you guys!

Crashing Down (book 2 of Popularity)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें