Chapter 18

It's been about a month since I saw Luke at the hospital. He's tried to call me, text me, and meet up with me places.

I didn't need him in my life. I already moved on from him and onto a new person. Him and I met at a near by coffee shop. I decided it was better for me to stay out of trouble with Luke. I found a replacement. People told me it was wrong but who cares. Me and Kian decided to go to the beach for a day off. We packed the car and i got my favorite bikini and threw some shorts and a baggy t-shirt on.

"Ready babe" Kian asked.

"Ready"

I grabbed his and and we walked out the door.

"I call dibs on driving!" I said smiling and running the the car.

"No no no" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. Kian kissed my cheek and opened the door for me.

"I believe you wanted to drive miss" He said giving my a goofy smile. I giggled and jumped in the car. I watched as Kian walked around the car into the passenger seat.

"Lets get this bitch going" I said slamming my foot on the petal.

"KALEL SLOW DOWN!" Kian yelled. I laughed and put the radio on. I saw the beach in the distance and put on my sun glasses.

"Beach ahead" I said pointing out the window. When we got there me and Kian got out of the car and got all of our beach stuff.

"Whys it so hot today?" Kian asked being the moron he was.

"I don't know. Ask Mother Nature" I said smiling.

"Okay maybe I will" He said with a serious face.

"Oh my god lets go" I said grabbing his hang and pulling him to the entrance of the beach. I looked side to side and saw someone I never wanted to see. Luke Hemmings. Lucas Fucking Hemmings.

"Everything okay?" Kian asked me.

"No" I said gulping.

This is not going to end well...

Hey guys I'm so sorry i haven't been on in awhile. Im definitely going to start going on more often. Also if you guys want to ever talk to me message me and I promise ill answer. Make sure to follow, like, and comment. I love you guys!

~ Chapter Dedicated To Kenadee__Hemmings