Chapter 1

It's been a year since the accident.My mom doesn't trust me.Ashton is constantly watching me to make sure I don't hurt myself.Luke doesn't even talk to me anymore.Calum dead.And Michael doesn't talk to me.Im feel alone but I promised Ashton and and my mom but sometimes it just feels like my world is...crashing down.
"Hey you ok?"Ashton asked me when I started to space out.
"Ya just fine"I told him.
"Ok just makings sure"He told me.
Me and Ashton were currently I class while the teacher was playing a move.
I felt a paper hit the back of my head.
'HEY WHATS UP SUICIDAL'
I looked back...Aleisha with Luke next to her looking guilty.
Aleisha snickered.
"Bitch"I said under my breathe and she just had to make a huge scene.
"Excuse me"She said.
"Calm down"Luke said to her.
"You should be use to it my now"Luke told Aleisha.
"Well she's such a fucking slut...oh wait I shouldn't have said that she might go take some pills and jump off a bridge again"She snickered.
"Ok Aleisha that's enough"Luke said.
"No it's not.Shes just a stupid self harming bitch"She said and ran over to me pulling up my sleeves and exposing my cuts.
"Let go of me!"I screamed.The teacher just sat there.
"No the world deserves to know how you show your stupidity"She said laughing.
Tear started to fall from my eyes.
"Whore"She said and pushed me to the ground.I never felt so weak I just curled in a ball and started crying.
"Shh...sigh it's going to be ok"I heard Ashton say.
"I want to go home"I said.
"Ok let's go"He said.
"Were leaving"he told the teacher.
"But you need a pa-"She started.
"I don't care about your fucking passes"Ashton said and guided me out of the room.
"Let go to my house"He said and smiled.
***
"You ok?"Ashton asked when we got inside his house.
"No"I said and sat down on the sofa.
"It's gonna be ok"He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.I wasn't sure what you would call me and Ashton we weren't together but we did have our sexual moments sometimes...
"Ash not now"I told him not in the mood.
"Ok what ever you want baby"He said and lightly kissed my lips.Ashton did make me feel safe around him.
"Kalel?"He asked.
"Hm"I said.
"I'll always be here for you"He said.
"Thank you ash"I said and kissed his lips.
"Always"He told me.
Ashton put on a movie and we cuddled on the couch.
Ashton started to kiss up my neck.
"Ashton..."I warned.
"Please baby"He said.
"Fine"I gave in.
Ashton carried to me to his bed room and started to undress me.
"I'll make you feel good"He said and started to trail kisses down my stomach.
***
Me and Ashton were out of breathe and laying on his bed.
Once again I fucked my best friend.(That rhymes)

Hey guys this is this is the first chapter I hope you liked it.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!