Chapter 10

"How's this"I said asking Luke about my choice of clothes which was currently high waisted shorts and a crop top.

"Definitely not I'll be having a huge boner during dinner"He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my closet.

"How about this"I said pulling out skinny jeans and a floral tank top.

"Perfecto"He said smiling.

"Ok"I said and started to strip down.

"Y-your changing h-here"Luke stuttered.

"Uh ya you've seen me nude before"I said rolling my eyes.

Luke kept his gaze on me the whole time.

"Ok ready"I said once I was done changing.

"Umm"Luke said looking down.

I looked where Luke was looking and noticed his hard on.

"Um I'll be back in 5 minutes"He said and went to me bathroom and I could tell what he was going to do.
***
"Are you nervous"Luke asked me.

"Why the hell would I be nervous"I said.

And I was nervous as H-E-L-L.And I don't even know why I was nervous I've seen Liz like a million time but this time was special.Luke and I walked in and saw Jack and Ben.

"KALEL!"They both yelled and ran over to me pulling my in a tight hug.

"I haven't seen you in ages"Ben said to me.

"Ya I know I missed you guys"I told them.

"We missed you to"They said.

"Kalel you've changed so much...and what's this"Jack said smiling and touching my eyebrow piercings.

"And how does you mum approve of this"He said gesturing to my small feather tattoo on my finger...but I still had more that that people didn't know about.

"Wanna know my secret"I said pulling him down to whisper something.

"Foundation"I whispered in his ear.

"Trouble maker"He said rolling his eyes.

"Well what can I say good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught"I told them smirking.

"But Kalel you've been caught a few times..."Luke said.

"God damn it Luke you ruined the intense moment"I said rolling my eyes.

"Well let's go let mum know your here"Ben said leading us to the kitchen.

"Oh my heavens Kalel you ok"Liz said rushing to me and giving me a hug.

"Ya I'm ok"I said to her.

"Mum we have an announcement"Luke said to his mum.

"Me and Kalel are back together"He finished.

"It's about time you two"Liz said smiling.

"Your happy"Luke said.

"Of course you two are perfect for each other"She said pulling me into another hug.

"And I never liked that Aleisha girl...your better"Liz whispered in my ear.
***
"See nothing to be nervous about she still loves you the same as she did before"Luke told me.

"Ya but now we have to tell my mum"I told him.

Hey guys here's a chapter hope you enjoyed it!Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Crashing Down (book 2 of Popularity)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें