Chapter 3

I still couldn't believe he still had the ring after a whole year.I thought he would have just thrown it away like I threw mine.
"So how about it"I heard Michael say when Aleisha and Luke left.
"What?"I asked confused.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"He asked.
"Well...I don't know what of you hurt me again"I said worried.
"Baby it was a mistake I promise I will never hurt you again"He told me.
"Ok I will be your girlfriend"I said happy.
"Yay"He cheered like the first time I said yes.But I was soon to learn that getting back together with Michael would be the worst decision of my life.
***
"I'm tired"I told Ashton when we got to his house.Michael finally unlocked us when I said yes.
"You can go upstairs and take a nap of you want"He said.
"Thank you"I said and kissed him on the cheek.
I ran up stair because I was tired as fuck right now.I laid in his bed and had one of the most scariest night mares I ever had.
DREAM
___________________________
I looked over and saw a girl on the bridge about to jump.I couldn't see her face but I knew I couldn't let her jump.
"Stop"I said.She slowly turned around to face me and it wasn't any girl...it was me.
I took one hand off the side to turn around when I was facing myself I took both hands off and jumped.
"NO!"I screamed.And ran to the side of the bridge.I looked down and saw my lifeless body on the ground.Paramedics rushed to my side.
"THERES A HEART BEAT!!"One yelled.
"Get her to the ER"Another said then I was rushed into the back of a car.
END OF DREAM
___________________________
I woke up sweating.
"ASHTON!"I yelled.
I heard Ashton running up the stairs he soon appeared in his bedroom door frame with a pan in his hand.
"What's wrong?"He said worried.
"I-I had a bad dream"I said.
Ashton put his pan down and came over to me and laid down next to me.
"Ashton can I asked you something?"I asked.
"Anything"He said.
"When I...jumped.How did I survive?"I asked.
"They don't really know.People say it was just a miracle"He simply said.
"Oh"I whispered.I looked out the window and it was dark out.
"Ash can you take my home?"I asked.
"My moms probably worried"I added.
"Ya come on"He said and took my hand and pulled me out of bed.
Mom mom was going to give me a long lecture when I get home.
***
"Mom I'm hoomme!"I called when I walked thought the door.
"Oh my goodness Kalel your ok I thought you tried to..."She trailed off.
"Mom I'm ok I won't do that again...I promise"I told her.
"Ok"
I went up to room and felt my phone vibrate.
Get some rest darling-xxMichael.
I smiled at the text and I couldn't believe me and Michael were together again.
'Good night' I texted back to him.Tomorrow is my first official day with Michael.Im just worried how Ashton will react.

Hey guys a lot of thing happened in this chapter.I hope your liking the book so far.Dont forget to vote,comment,and follow.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!