Ch. 2 - 117

Chapter Two💰 117 💰

Chapter Two
💰 117 💰

"Wow..." Deaton said as Scott and Stiles carried a young Derek Hale into the clinic, setting him on the table, "Wow? Wow, as in, I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do -kind of wow? 'Cause that's the kind we were hoping for..." Stiles said and Deaton looked over at him, "I think you might be overestimating my abilities."

"He's cold, really cold." Lydia said as she held onto his hand. "Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked and Deston sighed, "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience." Deaton said. "So, what do we do with him?" Stiles asked and Deaton sighed.

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here." Deaton said glancing at all of them. "You mean, from Kate?" Stiles said and Deaton nodded, "If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." He said. "Why would she want to do this to him?" Lydia asked and Deaton sighed, "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her." He said looking at all of the.

"You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger... So, maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night, and you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." Deaton said and Scott s sighed, "Someone should stay with you." Scott said.

"I'll stay." Lydia said making them all look over at her, "My grades are fine, despite missing a few classes." Lydia said and Stiles shook his head. "I'm so not okay with this-" He said making her roll her eyes, "Guys go." She said and Stiles shook his head.

"No."

Lydia gave Scott a look and Scott nodded, "Text us if anything happens." He said walking over to Stiles, "Nope! Still not okay with it. Not going anywhere." Stiles said and Scott grabbed him and started pulling him to the door, "All right, just 'cause you're stronger."

💰

"How's he doing?" Lydia asked after she woke up "His heart rate is alarmingly high." Deaton said and Lydia got up and grabbed Derek's hand. "He's a lot warmer now." She said and Deaton glanced at her, "Lydia, I'm going to try something. I want you to keep holding his hand, if that's okay." Deaton said then grabbed a doctor scalpel and dragged it down Derek's arm.