Ch. 10 - MONSTROUS

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Ten💰 Monstrous 💰

Chapter Ten
💰 Monstrous 💰

Avalon walked out of her bathroom, running her hand through her damp hair before pausing when she saw Malia sitting on her bed. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Avalon asked as she walked over to her desk, "I talked to Stiles, apparently him and Lydia got attacked by an orderly at Eichen House." Malia said making Avalon glance at her.

"The fucked up mental institution right?" Avalon asked as she put some rings on, "Are you guys friends again?" Avalon asked. "Yeah." Malia said and Avalon nodded slightly, "That's good... Not that I'm complaining or anything, but why are you here?" Avalon asked and Malia stood up.

"I kind of what to try something." Malia said making Avalon furrow her brows as she leaned against her desk, "Try what?" Avalon asked. Malia didn't say anything as she just walked up to Avalon, grabbing her face before pulling her into a kiss. After a second of initial shock, Avalon kissed back and their lips moved in sync for a moment.

After a moment they slowly pulled away and Avalon awkwardly cleared her throat as she glanced down. "So... You like girls?" Avalon asked slowly as she looked back up at Malia who nodded, "I like both." She said and Avalon nodded. "Nice." Avalon said and Malia raised her eyebrows, "Was that okay?" She asked and Avalon nodded.

"Yes- Definitely. That- that was great." Avalon said before cringing slightly as she cleared her throat. "I'm normally not this awkward." Avalon said before hooking her hand behind Malia's neck and pulling her back into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync for a moment before Malia's phone started going off making them pull away.

She pulled her phone out to see Stiles calling.

💰

Stiles and Avalon sat at his desk with an old speaker in front of them and Malia standing behind them. They were listening to the tapes that Brunski had, trying to figure something out as they listened to Lorraine, Lydia's grandmother's, tape.

"Let's go, Lorraine."

"Listen to me... Please, listen. There's something I have to do. Something I have to stop."

"I have to take you back to Eichen, Lorraine..."

"No. No, I don't think you're gonna be taking me anywhere. I can hear the recorder in your pocket. It's on now, isn't it? You're making a tape... Just like you taped the others."

"This didn't happen at Eichen House." Stiles said after he stopped the tape, "But then, where did she go?" Malia asked and Avalon shrugged slightly as she glanced at them. "That's what we need to find out." She said before starting the tape again.

" ...Get back to Eichen, Lorraine..."

"No. No, I don't think you're gonna be taking me anywhere..."