Ch. 7 - WEAPONIZED

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Seven💰 Weaponized 💰

Chapter Seven
💰 Weaponized 💰

"That's not possible." Avalon said making Liam laugh after he had just beaten her in a video game. "You've never been able to beat me at this game." She said and he shrugged, "Maybe I've just gotten good." He said and she stared at him with squinted eyes for a moment.

"You and Mason have been practicing, havent you?" She asked and he nodded, "Yeah." He said and she hummed and nodded. "I thought so." She said before looking down at her watch and sighing, "Okay, I'm gonna have to leave for the PSATs soon." She said as she grabbed the controllers and stood up.

"Want me to drop you off at Mason's?" Avalon asked and Liam nodded before getting a distant look making her glance at him with raised eyebrows. "Something on your mind?" She asked and he shrugged slightly, "Are you gonna gate the pack forever?" He asked as she leaned against her desk.

"Preferably." She said and he sighed, "Would you consider at least tolerating them?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows. "That's what I've been doing." She said and he nodded slightly, "I mean like a little more than what you've been doing." He said and she sighed and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why are you asking me this?" She asked and he shrugged, "Because you're my sister and they're my friends and pack. I'd like if you at least got along with them." He said and she cocked an eyebrow. "Now why would I do that?" She asked and he smiled smugly at her, "Because you promised you would do anything to make sure I'm happy." He said making her jaw fall slightly.

"You were like nine when I said that." She said and he nodded, "You still said it." He said and she scoffed lightly. "Fine, but I'm not driving you to Mason's house anymore." She said before walking out the room making Liam's eyes widen, "Wait, what?" He called out before quickly running after her.

💰

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked as she, Scott, Malia, Stiles and Avalon stood around, waiting to go into a class room to take their PSATs. "She took it her freshman year." Stiles said making Malia look over at him, "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?"

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Scott said and Malia shook her head and looked at him like he was crazy, "Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia said. "Well." Stiles corrected making Malia look at him confused, "Well, what?" She asked.

"It's "do well," not "do good."

"Oh, God!" Malia said while Avalon pinched Stiles's arm, "You're not helping." She said as he rubbed his arm. "We're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college..." Scott said and Kira nodded.

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira said making Stiles groan.

After Avalon did her thumb print, grabbed a couple pencils she dropped her phone into an envelope that Natalie was holding before sitting down. She glanced over when Malia sat down next to her looking completely nervous and unprepared. "You're worrying to much." Avalon said making Malia look at her, "What?" She asked.